It is always necessary for a girl to look pretty and perfect each day. Girls these days are very particular about their appearance and look. Many of them are facing the problem related to rigid and unwanted hairs on the body parts every day. Many temporary solutions like waxing, threading, bleaching are available in the market but they are quite painful and can even be harmful to your sensitive skin if it’s not done properly. And even permanent solution like laser treatment is available but it is too expensive for many people.
There are many solutions available in the market bu gram flour is that one ingredient which can solve all of your unwanted hair problems. Gram flour is rough in texture and when applied to the skin, holds the hair tightly and when you rinse it off, it removes the hair from roots.
5 home remedies to remove facial hair using gram flour
1. Gram flour with milk
- Gram flour
- Milk ( both the ingredients in equal proportion )
Mix both the ingredients in a bowl and make a thick paste of it. Apply this paste of gram flour and milk to the unwanted hair and leave it for 15 minutes. You can also wait until it becomes dry. Using your fingers, scrub off the paste and try removing the mixture from your face. Once the scrubbing part is over, wash it with warm water. Repeat the process every alternate day for best results. The mixture can also be prepared by using water or yogurt instead.
Rub the mixture gently or else it can cause redness. The milk portion present in the mixture will not let your skin dry.
2. Gram flour with mustard oil and Aloe Vera
- ¼ tablespoon gram flour
- 2-3 drops of any essential oil
- 1 tablespoon papaya paste
- 4 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add essential oil at last. Apply the mixture on your face and let it dry completely. Using a clean cloth, try removing the mixture in the opposite direction of hair growth just like how a wax strip is applied. Make the whole process gentle and wash off the area with cold water to avoid redness.
Essential oil will work as a moisturizer to your skin. Repeat the whole process 3-4 times a week for quick results and make sure that you only use fresh paste every time.
3. Gram flour with turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon gram flour
- Water ( as per requirement )
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste of it. Apply it to unwanted hair and leave it for 25 minutes. Rub it off with your fingers and then wash with water or milk. Milk will clog the pores and will make the hair growth system slow. Lemon juice or yogurt can also be used instead of water to prepare the mixture. If you are using lemon juice or yogurt then make sure you prepare the paste in a plastic bowl only to avoid acidic reactions. Repeat the process 3-4 times a week.
4. Gram flour with sandalwood powder
- 2 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- 2 tablespoon gram flour
- Milk cream
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil
Apply the paste made using the above ingredients on unwanted hair and leave it until it becomes dry. Remove the paste with a scrubber in the opposite direction of hair growth and then wash it water. Repeat it once in a week.
5. Gram flour with cornstarch and egg white
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
Combine all the ingredients and add egg white at last. Whisk it properly to make a fine liquid paste. Apply the thin layer of paste on unwanted hair and let it dry. Then apply another coat of paste and let it dry completely. Rub off the paste gently and rinse it off with cold water. Repeat the process two times a week to get rid of unwanted hair problem.
Points to remember
- Take steam before applying any of the masks to open the pores and for the easy removal of hairs.
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredient mentioned above.
- Prepare fresh paste every time before applying it to your face.
- Home remedies are always time-consuming so have with patience and repeat the process as advised in the article.
- Always be gentle while applying or rinsing off mask because harshness can lead to rashes, redness, and many more skin problems.
- Choose any one of the methods and repeat the same method each time.Do not try to change the method every time. As it can have serious implications on your skin.
You might find this article interesting Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Chin Hair