Guava is an easy to eat and tasty fruit. Available at almost any season, guava is a juicy fruit filled with nutrients and vitamins that can ensure great health benefits. Just like the fruit, the tree’s leaves can also aid mankind.
It is filled with Vitamin B that can be used to treat hair problems. Vitamin C presence is an added advantage that can be used in the treatment of hair loss. Both Vitamins combined together can build the collagen activity in your hair, that can boost hair growth immensely.
Who would not want to crush few leaves and get super-fast hair growth?
Read on to find out how to use Guava leaves for hair growth.
Recipe 1 for Guava Tea
- Take a few guava leaves and soak it in water.
- Boil the water for a while till it turns greenish brown.
- This process is similar to brewing green tea.
- Extract the water and strain the leaves to use later.
- The leaves can be used thrice before throwing off.
- Drink the guava tea twice a day before breakfast and after dinner.
Guava leaves have natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can not only boost hair growth but also help cleanse your body. The anti-microbial properties can clean your scalp off all germs and dirt aiding in hair growth.
The general consumption of guava leaves tea can do more than just ailing your hair. It can help in the absorption of nutrients and minerals from other food products as well. This makes your whole body nutritious and healthy. A better and healthy body means healthy and strong hair growth.
Recipe 2 with Guava Hair Lotion
- Take a pan and boil guava leaves in water for 20 minutes.
- Strain the leaves left after extraction.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Mash the leaves with spoon or clean hands after it cools down to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your clean hair without any products, after hair wash.
- Massage the lotion into your scalp for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave it on overnight with a shower cap on after applying on your head to roots.
- Rinse it off the next morning with a cold or Luke warm water.
Guava leaves contain vitamin C and lycopene that can protect your hair from sun’s UV rays. The flavonoids present in guava leaves such as quercetin can bring multiple benefits to your hair making it healthy, beautiful and shiny.
Guava leaves lotion can be used thrice a week to cure hair fall problems. The lotion is completely natural which means there are no chemicals to spoil your hair’s glow or shine.
Use it twice a week to boost hair growth, that’s right, the lotion cannot only cure hair fall problem, it can also boost hair growth, which makes it a compulsory addition to your hair product collection.
When your body lacks nutrients and minerals, it will most definitely affect your hair, so use guava recipes regularly to benefit in all ways. Share the experience with us in the comments section below.