If you want smooth deeply radiant skin, here is a little beauty secret for you, home made butter face mask!!
You can use butter that is stored in your refrigerator.
Benefits of using butter:
Using butter on face regularly will leave it intensely hydrated and glowing beautifully with vitality as it decreases skin roughness.
Butter helps diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and believe it or not, correct skin pigmentation issues as well.
Butter contains boatloads of potent antioxidants Vitamin A and E, which are essential for maintaining healthy skin and hair. If your skin is deficient in Vitamin A, it can become dry, rough and flaky among other problems. Vitamin E not only prevents free radical damage that causes skin discolorations such as freckles and age spots, it is also a super effective hydrating agent to help skin replenish lost mositure due to various factors like aging, poorly balanced diet and enviromental damage.
When should I use home made butter face mask:
The best time to moisturize your face is when it is scrubbed clean or right after a shower while your skin is still damp. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells on the surface to help skin better absorb the moisturizer while showering in warm water helps open your pores to allow moisturizers to soak in and do their magic.
Let us look at recipes of home made butter masks that you can easily prepare at home
Butter and Strawberry Face Mask
The natural alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) in strawberry has strong anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties that breakdown dead skin cells buildup to unclog pores. It also helps to get rid of blemishes and acne.
Egg yolk will moisturize dry skin and reduce wrinkles while the cucumber acts as a natural skin tonic to keep your skin soft and supple. It’s also great for reducing puffiness in the face. Lemon is an effective astringent to clear blackheads on oily skin.
Ingredients needed for butter and strawberry facial:
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
1 large strawberry, mashed
1 inch slice cucumber pushed through a sieve (for normal to dry skin) or
1 tablespoon lemon juice (for oily skin) or
1 egg yolk (for very dry skin)
How to make butter face mask:
1. In a small bowl, combine together the butter, strawberry and the ingredient of your choice.
2. Apply the facial mask on your face, and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove face mask thoroughly with a wet, warm washcloth. Pat dry. Apply your favorite toner and moisturizer.
Butter and Mango Face Mask
A moisturizing face mask that’s really revitalizing on dry skin. Since both butter and mango are good sources of Vitamin A, this facial is also very helpful on sunburned or damaged skin, or sensitive dry skin.
Ingredients for butter mango facial:
½ medium-sized mango, skinned and cubed
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 egg yolk
½ teaspoon chamomile oil
½ teaspoon apricot oil
How to make butter mango face mask:
1. Place mango together with the butter, egg yolk, chamomile oil and apricot oil in a food processor. Blend until you get a nice smooth paste.
2. Apply paste gently on your clean face, avoiding the delicate eye area. You may want to spread it on your neck too.
3. Relax and leave the face mask on for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove mask with a wet, warm washcloth, ending with a splash of cold. Pat dry with a clean towel. Apply your toner and moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
You might find this article interesting Lemon Juice In Hair, Benefits And Uses