Are you looking for homemade recipes made from natural ingredients to lighten your skin tone? You have found the right blog as we will be telling you about milk powder that can lighten your skin tone and make you feel radiant and beautiful.
Milk Powder + Orange Juice + Gram Flour Skin Lightening Face Mask
- Take one tbsp of gram flour and add an equal amount of milk powder to it in a glass bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add one tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice to it.
- We will need a smooth paste of even consistency so add orange juice accordingly.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser beforehand to remove any impurities on the skin surface.
- Apply this thick paste on the face and neck with help of your fingertips.
- Massage and rub for five minutes to exfoliate.
- Leave it to dry for fifteen minutes.
- Take some orange juice in your hands and once again massage the skin for a few
- Rinse it away with cool water and pat your skin dry.
How it Works:
Milk powder is created after evaporating all its water content. It is more strong, potent and effective than raw milk. Milk powder is rich in vitamins C that heal skin and lactic acid that tightens, smoothes, tones, whitens and lightens skin. It peels off the dark skin quite easily. Orange juice is enriched with vitamin C that lightens skin tone. Gram flour acts as an exfoliant and removes dead skin cells. All the ingredients make a wonderful skin lightening mask. Apply it once every week for best results.
Milk Powder + Multani Mitti + Rose Water Skin Lightening Face Mask
- Take two tbsp of multani mitti in a glass bowl and add one tbsp of milk powder to it.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add cool and refrigerated rose water to it.
- We will need a thick paste of fine consistency so cool rose water accordingly.
- Apply this thick and smooth paste on a clean face with help of your fingertips.
- Massage and rub for few minutes so that its good nutrients seep inside the pores and can work its magic on the skin.
- Leave it to dry for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Rinse it away with cool water to close the open pores.
- Pat your skin dry.
How it Works:
Milk powder has a higher concentration of good fats, nutrients, and minerals. It is enriched with vitamin B6 that keeps skin moisturized and helps in the regeneration of cells. Its vitamin C content promotes radiant and youthful skin because of its anti-aging properties. Rose water maintains the pH balance of the skin, heals scars, lightens skin tone and makes the skin look fresh and hydrated. Multani mitti is rich in antiseptic properties that absorbs dirt and bacteria and leaves the skin fresh. It heals and soothes the skin because of its calming properties. Apply this mask once every week for skin lightening.
Most of the people are attracted to fair skin. Nowadays it is possible to achieve your heart’s desire by following some simple homemade recipes. Friends, go through the above-mentioned ones and see a marked difference within a few days.