According to experts, both mineral and sea salt scrubs have great skin-tightening qualities. They enhance the flow of blood in our cells, which results into a healthy, supple and elastic skin eventually. All you need to do is scrub your whole body or the flabby parts of the skin in the shower. Do it every day or at least thrice every week and you will get visible results within 2-3 weeks.
How to prepare your own sea salt scrub at home
1. Find a jar to store your scrub
2. Choose a salt to use. You can use any one, sea salt, epsom salt, kosher salt, even plain old table salt. But according to experts sea salt is the best. Fill about half of your jar or container with it.
3. Pick an oil. Any kind will do, but a few skin nutritive oils are almond oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, safflower oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, peanut oil, rosehip oil, sesame oil, macadamia nut oil, sunflower oil and olive oil.
4. Fill the jar with oil until it is almost full.
5. Mix your salt scrub using a spoon.
6. Add a few drops of essential oils into the mixture.
Your scrub is ready to use now
You might find this article interesting Peanut Oil Benefits For Skin And Hair