This homemade remedy will make your skin soft and supple. It will also remove pigmentation, sun burns and sun tan. And it also helps in delaying the aging signs, prevents wrinkles and fine lines. Do this 4 times in a week to see the effect.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of rose water
- In a bowl add 1 cup of coconut milk and 1 cup of rose water.
- Mix both the ingredients well and pour the content into an ice tray.
- Leave in the freezer for 6 hours or until they become solid.
- Take 2 ice cubes and apply one on each cheek until the ice melts completely.
- Leave it for air dry, and then rinse it off with normal water. If your skin is sensitive then you can put the ice cubes in the cloth and then apply.
- You can store these ice cubes for 7-10 days.
Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the redness of skin and get rid of acne and pimples. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing excess oil and impurities from pores. And it also provides excellent fragrance which will remove the excess odor from the skin.
Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.