This homemade aloe Vera shampoo will make your hair silky, smooth, soft, thick and long. It will make your hair silky smooth, will cure hair fall and will make your hair thick, long and strong.
Ingredients you will need-
- 4 teaspoons of aloe Vera gel
- 2 teaspoons of pure honey
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a bowl add 4 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel, 2 teaspoons of pure honey, and 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and your DIY shampoo is ready to use.
- Apply this to your wet hair and massage for 2 minutes, then rinse it off and apply conditioner after that.
- Repeat this process 2 times in a week.
Aloe Vera gel contains antimicrobial properties. It also contains beta-carotene and vitamin E. It gives Nourishment to the hair.
Honey cleans the scalp, stimulates dormant hair follicles and speeds up hair growth. Honey seals the moisture in Hair. Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
Apple cider vinegar maintains the pH balance of hair and scalp makes hair thick and cures the problem of split-ends and hair breakage.