This homemade glow serum for face is amazing in getting the lowing, spotless and younger-looking skin. This remedy is 100% effective as all the ingredients are natural and homemade.
Ingredients you will need-
- Carrot juice- 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil- 1 teaspoon
- Aloe Vera gel- 1 tablespoon
- Vitamin E capsules – 2
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix them well. And your glow serum is now ready for use.
- Store it in an airtight container. And the shelf life is almost 10 days at room temperature.
- Apply it all over your skin or face, leave it for overnight and rinse it off next morning.
Carrot oil has vitamin E and vitamin C which work together to help bring new life to the skin. It acts as an anti-aging ingredient and it works with sensitive skin too.
Olive oil contains plenty of anti-oxidants such as oleic acid and squalene that help in protecting the skin from the harmful impact of free radicals which hasten the process of anti-aging.
Aloe Vera gel treats sunburn and it also acts as a moisturizer. It also treats acne and it also contains beta carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. It also helps in lessens the visibility of stretch marks, the appearance of fine lines and loss of elasticity in their skin.
Coconut oil has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots
Vitamin E contains antioxidants which help in healing damaged skin and prevents the scars from becoming permanent. It is a great moisturizer to the skin and it keeps the skin hydrated.