Blackheads appear mostly on the chin, cheeks, and foreheads. People are afraid of unwanted blackheads as they are stubborn and a little difficult to remove. Despair not friends, we have a natural product tomato that can help us in preparing a homemade recipe that will get rid of this problem quite easily.
- Take a ripe fresh and red tomato, wash it and cut it in small pieces.
- Put them in a blender and extract its smooth juice.
- Clean your face beforehand so that any impurities on the surface of the skin are removed.
- Apply this paste on the areas where you are suffering from blackheads.
- You can apply it any time of the day but it works best when applied at night and kept overnight.
- This paste seeps inside the pores fully if kept overnight and dries up the blackheads.
How it Works:
Blackheads are the result of clogged pores and tomatoes have nutrients that can get rid of the accumulated dirt and impurities. The tomato paste must be applied at least four times per week to every single day of the week if you have persistent blackheads.
Tomato + Lemon Juice
- Take a red tomato and put it in a pan containing hot water for one minute.
- Remove it and then peel its skin with help of your fingertips.
- Do not worry it will easily come off.
- Place it in a glass bowl and mash it with help of a spoon. We need tomato pulp in a coarse form for this recipe, not a fine and smooth paste.
- Add one tsp of lemon juice to the tomato pulp and mix it once again.
- Apply it on the areas where you have blackheads and massage for a few minutes.
- Let it dry for at least one hour.
- Rinse your face with normal water.
How it Works:
Tomatoes have antiseptic properties that easily clean accumulated bacteria and dirt from the clogged pores. This helps in removing blackheads from the skin quite successfully. Lemon juice has both antioxidant and antiseptic properties that help its acidic nature to remove blackheads efficiently from the skin. Apply this pack twice every week for best results.
Tomato + Baking Soda
- Take one ripe tomato and cut it in round slices.
- Take two tbsp of baking powder in a glass bowl. Dip the tomato slice in the bowl of baking soda in a manner that the soda seeps inside the tomato slice.
- Rub the slice several times on the areas which are suffering from blackheads.
- Leave it to dry for thirty minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
How it Works:
Tomatoes are enriched with citric acid, and vitamin C and A that clears the clogged pores of sebum, dead cells, and impurities. Baking soda removes the dirt and impurities attached on the skin and inside the pores. This recipe is often termed as a natural blackhead remedy by the experts.
Friends by now you must have realized the magical properties of tomato can help us in removing blackheads with just a little bit of extra care. So do not wait, just prepare a paste and apply today to get desired results.