Turmeric is the most popular natural antiseptic to fight infection. In this post, I will let you know about the effective way to treat acne with turmeric. These simple face packs are organic in nature and completely safe on the skin. However, refrain from using these face packs if you are allergic to turmeric.
- Add a little water or unrefined sesame oil to 1 to 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder to make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and leave it on for about 1 hour before rinsing it off. Use this remedy once or twice daily for a few days.
- To treat the problem from within, add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk and drink it twice daily.
- Use a face mask made out of yogurt and turmeric powder to get blemish-free skin. Take a teaspoon of fuller’s earth, 2 teaspoons of yogurt, a pinch of wild turmeric powder, a little bit of sandalwood powder if you want and enough steam distilled rose water in a container to make a face pack with a thick consistency in a mixing bowl. Apply this face pack evenly on your face and neck with the help of a face pack applicator. wait until it dries up completely, rinse it with running tap water and then apply your toner and moisturizer for the best results.
- If you want an instant skin whitening treatment, then look no further, I am sure you have all the ingredients of this face pack at your home. Fill in a mixing bowl with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 of teaspoons gram flour, and 4 teaspoons of raw milk. Give it a good stir to mix everything well and then apply this face pack with your face pack applicator on your face and neck. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then, rub your face with this face pack with a little bit of milk on your face. Then wash it off with cold water, follow up with your toner and moisturizer to complete this skincare regime.
- Honey and turmeric face mask will work wonders for your skin, and it works for all skin types, so you need not worry about skin sensitivity. It is an age-old skincare secret that beauty enthusiasts swear by. All you have to do is, just mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it well to make your face pack. Apply a generous amount of this face pack evenly all over your face and neck. Let it sit for about 20 minutes at a stretch and then you can wash it off with plain water. Do not forget to follow up with a toner and a moisturizer to get the best results.
- If you have blackheads and whiteheads on your face then you need to use a coriander-turmeric facemask and shun the salon for the better. Usually, if you visit the salon, the professionals pull and tug your skin and that leaves permanent scars on your face. This natural remedy does not require abrasive scrubbing and you can definitely rely on this home remedy if you have acne-prone, oily or sensitive skin. To prepare this face mask, run 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough coriander leaves through a food processor to make a smooth, lump-free paste. Apply this face pack on your cleansed face, let it work wonders on your skin overnight, then wash it off in the next morning with cold water. Use your regular toner and moisturizer afterward to lock in the nourishment.
- If acne is your main concern, then consider using honey-tea tree oil face pack for crystal clear and glowing skin. Mix a quarter teaspoon of wild turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, just 3 drops of honey with a runny consistency and 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil, if you have dry skin. If you have oily skin then replace sweet almond oil with a quarter cup of yogurt and around four drops of lemon juice. Mix everything to make your customized face pack to treat acne and other minor zits and bumps from your face. Apply it on your cleansed face and keep it on for about 20 minutes at a stretch and then rub it off with a warm washcloth. That’s it, you may not see an instant result but gradually your acne-prone textured skin will smoothen out. Apply a moisturizer after rubbing off this face mask.
- Want to look your best in the group but running out of time to hit the salon? Do not worry, natural home remedies can address most of your skin concerns easily. If you want an instant skin brightening effect, then hop into your kitchen, grab 2 teaspoons of ripe banana, half a teaspoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric powder. Mix everything into a smooth, lump-free face pack, take a generous amount of this face pack on your face pack applicator and apply it evenly all over your face and neck. Keep it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with running tap water. You can use this face pack twice or thrice a week to reap the maximum benefits that this face mask has to offer.
- Most of us step out during the day and that is not good for your skin at all. Dust, pollutants, and sunlight damage the skin to a great extent on a daily basis, and in order to protect your skin, don’t restrict yourself to a sunscreen lotion only. Go ahead and whip up an avocado face mask and use it once in a week to reverse the damage caused by the UV rays of the sun. Take quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder, a tablespoon of mashed avocado pulp and 1 teaspoon of yogurt in a container. Mix it well and your face pack is ready. Cleanse your face with a mild face wash before applying this face pack. Pat dry your face with a clean towel, then apply an even layer of this face pack on your face with a face pack applicator. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.