This homemade vaseline face mask will help you get rid of pigmentation and hyper hyperpigmentation 10 days. This will help in moisturizing your skin and rejuvenates the skin from deep within.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1/2 teaspoon of vaseline
- 1/2 teaspoon of aloe Vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sandalwood powder
- 1-2 teaspoons of yogurt
- In a bow add 1/2 teaspoon of vaseline and heat it by using double boiler process.
- When the vaseline gets melted add 1/2 teaspoon of aloe Vera gel, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and 1-2 teaspoons of yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients and your pigmentation removal mask is now ready for use.
- Apply this on your skin and leave it for 20 minutes to let dry. And then rise it off with normal water.
Aloe Vera gel treats sunburn and it also acts as a moisturizer. It also treats acne and it also contains beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. It also helps in lessens the visibility of stretch marks, the appearance of fine lines and loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe vera gel soothes sunburn, moisturize skin, Fight Aging, It treats acne.
Olive oil contains plenty of anti-oxidants such as oleic acid and squalene that help in protecting the skin from the harmful impact of free radicals which hasten the process of anti-aging. olive oil is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene.
Sandalwood powder helps to treat bacteria and it also helps to fight acne-causing bacteria. It helps in getting rid of dark patches, wrinkles and fine lines from the skin.
Yogurt has lactic acid which is great for cleansing the scalp and clearing away dead skin cells to help your hair follicles grow.
Vaseline Jelly rejuvenates dry, tired skin to help keep it looking youthful and radiant. The jelly creates a sealing barrier on the surface skin locking in moisture and protecting your skin’s natural recovery process. The natural cell renewal process allows for dry, damaged skin cells to flake off.