Conditioner is necessary to use after shampoo, as it softens and smoothes frizz on your ends. Generally, good conditioners available in the market are not cheap. If you have long hair, they might be a little more expensive for you 🙂
But here is a secret, if you do not want to use a conditioner every time, use vinegar. It will do the same thing for you.
Believe it or not, a table spoon of cider vinegar mixed with water will do the job. Let that be your last rinse in the shower; your hair will thank you!
Mix two tablespoons apple cider vinegar with one cup water, and use to douse your hair after washing. Rinse thoroughly. If you want you can follow with a light conditioner. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar will remove residue from product buildup and help you get shiny, lustrous locks.
Apple cider vinegar-coconut milk hair conditioner for smooth hair
- Apple cider vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Coconut milk: half a cup
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in coconut milk.
- Mix it well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add apple cider vinegar to this creamy paste and mix it well.
- Your hair conditioner is ready.
- After cleansing your hair with a regular shampoo, apply this natural hair conditioner.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Squeeze out excess water from your hair strands.
- Wrap your hair with a cotton t-shirt.
- Blow-dry your hair.
- Use this hair conditioner instead of your regular hair conditioner to get the best results.
Apple cider vinegar-lavender essential oil hair rinse for shiny locks
- Apple cider vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Purified water: 1 cup
- Lavender essential oil: 4-5 drops
- Spray bottle: 1
- Pour all the ingredients in specified quantities in an empty spray can.
- Shake it well to make sure everything gets mixed up properly.
- Cleanse your hair with a protein boost shampoo.
- Blow-dry your locks.
- After that spritz on this leave-in conditioner.
Apply this aromatic leave-in conditioner whenever your scalp feels dried out.
Apple cider vinegar-aloe vera gel natural hair conditioner for smooth hair
- Aloe vera gel: 2 tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar: 2 teaspoons
- Purified water: 20 ml
- Peppermint essential oil: 4 drops
- Airtight container: 1
- Add all the ingredients in an airtight container.
- Shake it well to mix everything well.
- After cleansing your hair with a regular shampoo, apply this natural conditioner from the middle shaft to the tips of your hair.
- Rinse off with running tap water.
- Blow-dry your hair.
- Apply hair serum and then comb through your locks to minimize hair fall.
- Replace your regular hair conditioner with this natural hair conditioner to get the best results.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Rosemary Herb Hair Conditioner Rinse
- Apple cider vinegar: 2 cups
- Rosemary: 1 cup
- First of all, take about a cup of rosemary herb and chop it up into smaller pieces.
- After that, take the chopped rosemary in a glass jar and pour 2 cups of ACV over it.
- Then, tightly close up the jar and store it in a cool and dark place or in your refrigerator. Leave it there for a couple of weeks so that the rosemary steeps in the ACV.
- After that, Remove the rosemary by straining the solution using a cheesecloth or a coffee filter. Take the strained solution in a different jar or container. Now, your conditioner is ready and it will serve you well for about 6 months to a year even. Just store it properly in a cool and dry area.
- To use it, don’t rinse directly with it. Dilute it first, take a couple of tbsp at max and mix it with a cup of water to create the conditioning rinse for the hair. Shampoo your has normal and then rinse your hair with this solution to harness its benefits.
- You can replace your regular conditioner with this one to improve the quality of your hair significantly at a fraction of the price. This remedy will help cleanse your hair well and nourish them. This remedy works fantastically for darker hair shades.
Apple Cider Vinegar Herb infused Hair Conditioner Rinse
- Water: 3 cups
- Dried chamomile: a handful
- Dried lavender: a handful
- Apple cider vinegar: 3 tbsp
- First of all, take the water in a pot or pan and then place it on the stove and boil the water.
- After that, take the water off the heat once it has started boiling and then add the herbs to it.
- Then, let the herbs steep in there for at least half an hour. If you can do more, you should as that will infuse stronger effects of the herbs to the conditioner.
- After that, strain the solution to remove the herbs from the solution and take it in a bottle or container with a lid.
- Then, add in the ACV and shake the container to mix the ingredients together well.
- Finally, the conditioner is ready to use. Shampoo your hair as normal and then use the obtained solution as a rinse for your hair. You can also spray it onto your hair using a spray bottle as there is no need to rinse afterward but you can do so if you want. You are done!
- You should use this simple but awesome hair rinse a couple of times in a week when you wash and shampoo your hair. This is a great option as you do not need to use much or even wash it off even.
Tips and Tricks
Now, in this section, we will look at a few tips and tricks which will help you improve the treatment of your hair and perform everything correctly. Let us get on with it then:
- When rinsing your hair with an ACV conditioner, try not to get it into your scalp as that could cause irritation. If you are starting off just rinse towards the ends of the hair and maintain distance from the roots.
- You can use ACV conditioner on your scalp if you are suffering from issues like dandruff and conditions like psoriasis.
- You do not have to worry about your hair smelling like ACV because the smell will go away on its own once the solution has dried on your hair.
You might find this article interesting How To Make Hair Thick, Easy Home Remedies For Women