Are you a person spending lot of bucks on salon treatments, spas, skin care in chase of that glowing and beautiful skin? Put an end to it! Vitamin E oil comes you as an easy rescue and excellent cure for most of the hair and skin problems. It is also known as super skin vitamin as it has rich anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-healing properties. This is naturally present in seeds like palm, sunflower, corn and soybean oil.
Read on this article to know various Vitamin E oil recipes and how to use them!
- Vitamin E Oil Face Pack For Dark Spot Remedy:
- Take a small clean bowl.
- Blend 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice,4 tsps. of honey, 3-4 drops of Vitamin E Oil and 2 tsps. of plain yogurt.
- Apply this mix on your face evenly.
- Leave it on 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this twice a week to get best results.
Vitamin E Oil is known to improve skin elasticity while honey and lemon has natural bleaching properties. When mixed with yogurt that gives a moisturizing effect, it acts a proven cure for dark spots and pigmentation issues.
- Simple Vitamin E Oil Rub:
- Scrub and cleanse your face.
- Take 3-4 capsules of Vitamin E Oil.
- Identify the dark spots on your face and body.
- Pierce the capsules and apply the Vitamin E oil on the dark spots.
- Rub it gently with your clean fingers and leave it overnight.
- Morning , wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Do this every day or on alternate days to get best results.
Vitamin E oil helps to repair and rejuvenate the damaged skin. This rub can also be used on acne scars to get rid of any type of blemishes and to avoid their reoccurrence.
- Vitamin E Oil and Olive Oil Mask:
- Take a small clean bowl.
- Few drops of Vitamin E oil and olive oil in the bowl.
- Mix it well and apply on the dark spots or hyperpigmentation areas on your skin.
- Leave it overnight.
- Morning, wash your face with warm water.
Vitamin E Oil has excellent antioxidant properties which can remove the harmful radiation caused by UV rays. This will clear out all the dark patches or spots to give clear, blemish free skin.
- Aloe Vera Vitamin E Oil Gel:
- Take 1 tsp of aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
- Mix 2 – 3 drops of Vitamin E oil and aloe Vera gel.
- Apply this gel evenly on your dark spots..
- Leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Once dry, wash your face with lukewarm water.
Aloe Vera gel lightens the skin while Vitamin E oil repairs the damaged skin. This gel will help to reduce those uneven dark spots and gives you a lightened soft skin.
You might find this article interesting Skin Care Regimen For People With Wheatish Or Dusky Complexion
You might find this article interesting How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles With Natural Remedies At Home