We all have vaseline at our house, we use it for many purpose, as lip balm, on cracked heels, to set falling eyebrows and many more…
But do you know, you can also use this multi purpose ingredient to remove unwanted hair too
The beauty diy, that I am going to share here, you can use it to remove hair on their armpits. Other problematic areas include hair on the upper part of the lips, pubic area, and the legs.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons of milk powder
- ½ teaspoon of Vaseline
How to do it?
- Start by mixing all the ingredients except for Vaseline in a mixing bowl. Make sure you have a smooth and thick paste
- Add half a teaspoon of Vaseline, and continue mixing
- Apply the paste on your skin in direction of hair growth in problem areas
- Leave the paste to dry completely, it usually takes 5 to 10 minutes
- Once the paste is dry, remove in the opposite direction of hair growth. Wash your skin with warm water afterward, and that is it
- You can repeat the process on a daily basis, which will save you a trip to the beauty salon.