Glowing skin demands a healthy diet and perfect skincare. You should include a healthy diet in your daily routine and check out the tips below to take care of your skin. Although the ingredients used in these home remedies are completely natural and 100% safe on the skin, we strongly recommend a patch test.
- Wash your face at least thrice daily with fresh water and use a mild soap once or twice a day. Rinse off your skin gently with a towel after every wash. It will help to exfoliate your skin and shed off dead skin cells and give radiant and healthy skin.
- Combine 1 table spoon of milk powder, honey and lemon juice with ½ tbsp of almond oil. Mix them thoroughly into a paste and apply it all over your face and neck. Let it be dried and then rinse off to get a perfect glowing skin free from dirt and other spots.
- Do not compromise with your beauty sleep. It is very essential to enjoy 8 to 9 hrs of deep sound sleep daily. It also helps to improve the overall health especially the skin.
- Soak 4-5 almonds in water overnight. Remove their skin in the morning and grind them to a fine paste. Add 1 teaspoon gram flour, 1 tsp milk and 4 drops of lemon juice. Mix well and massage your skin with this paste for about 5 minutes to get a long-lasting fair and neat skin complexion.
- Take a full cup of mint leaves and grind them to a fine paste. Coat your face with this paste and allow it to dry. Rinse of after 20 minutes. Repeat for 15 days.
- Take 1 tbsp each of olive oil and milk, add ½ tsp, honey. Mix well and apply to your skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Dip a cotton swab in Luke-warm water and wipe off the paste from your skin.
- Combine an equal amount of lemon juice and honey. Apply the mixture on your face and body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
- Take the pulp of aloe Vera and mix 1 to 2 teaspoon of powder milk and one egg white. Beat it well, then apply to your face by a brush and when it becomes dry do another coat of it and do it repeatedly for ½ an hr. then wash off.
- Make a paste of 2 tbsp orange juice, 2 tsp honey, 2 tsp rose water and 1 tbsp fuller’s earth. Apply the paste over your face and neck. Wipe off the mask after 15 minutes with a moist towel. Wash off with fresh water, this mask is best suited for oily skin.
- If you want naturally radiant and glowing skin, then slather on a thick layer of your favorite sunscreen lotion. Even if you stay indoors, you must apply a sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from the damage of the harmful UV rays of the sun. It will not only give you naturally radiant and glowing skin but also prevent the early signs of aging from showing up on your face before the right time. Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 and PA+++ to reap the maximum benefits.
- To get glowing skin instantly, rely on aloe vera gel. It is one beauty product that has been used by people over the centuries and it still continues to be one of the favorite skincare product used by beauty enthusiasts all over the globe. Make a hydrating, instant glow-getter face pack with a teaspoon of aloe vera gel, a pinch of wild turmeric powder, and a teaspoon of honey and milk. Once you achieve a smooth, lump-free face pack, apply it all over your face and neck with the help of a face pack applicator. Let it sit for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Pat dry your face with a face towel and then follow up with a toner and a moisturizer to lock in the nourishment.
- Deep cleansing is a must if you want naturally glowing, healthy and beautiful skin in the long-run. No matter how late it gets, always make it a point to cleanse your face with a mild cleanser, use a toner and then follow up with a creamy moisturizer or a night cream as per your skin type to nourish your skin from deep within. It is very essential to cleanse your skin properly before hitting the bed as your skin naturally heals and rejuvenates while you take rest.
- Do some yogic asanas, play your favorite outdoor game or just exercise for a while to let those free radicals get out of your system. Once you get rid of the free radicals, your natural aging process will get delayed and impart a natural and radiant glow on your skin. If you have not started with it yet then, get going to reap the maximum benefits for your body and face.
- Splurge into some intense skincare at least once in a week to nourish your skin from deep within. Start with cleansing and then proceed forward to steaming, followed by scrubbing moisturization and a face mask. You need not do it daily, you can just do it once in a week and you are good to go. It will naturally deep cleanse your skin and make sure that you glow from within. You can also use sheet masks for a change to get that radiant glow naturally on your face in no time. This skincare regime can be followed by teenagers as well.
- Make-up always comes handy if you want to get a subtle glow on your face. To start with apply a primer and then opt for a bb cream, top it up with a thin coat of compact powder. At last, spritz on some makes up fixing spray on your face to lock in your make up. Highlight your cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and all the high points of your face with a liquid illuminator or a highlighter to get the best results. You can always accentuate your beauty with make-up, if you want a natural look then do not go overboard with make-up.
You might find this article interesting Almond Oil For Face. Benefits And Uses Of Almond Oil