A healthy body is a primary thing to get glowing skin but only that is not enough. You also have to follow a basic skin care routine as mentioned below:
Step 1 – Cleanse your skin 2 times, in the morning and before going to bed
Cleanse your body should be the first task when you wake up in the morning because most of the oil your body produces is at night
If your body loofah is not clean, use your hands to avoid bacteria
Do not use soap, always use a gentle cleanser to wash your body.
Don’t over cleanse your face by cleansing more than 2 times a day because this will completely wipe out all the oil on your face
Step 2 – Apply toner on Face and Neck
Most of the cleansers do a great job for all body parts except the face. You have to pay special attention to the face and neck. Toner’s Don’t over cleanse your face by cleansing more than 2 times a day because this will completely wipe out all the oil on your face
Step 3 – Moisturise your whole body
Once you have removed oil, it is necessary to restore the moisture (oil) back to your body skin. It is necessary because having enough moisture in your skin prevents dryness, flakiness, acne and also wrinkles in the long run
Step 4 – Scrub your skin 1-to-3 times week
It is very necessary to remove the layer of dead skin so that you get a new better skin. Use a cleanser on your skin first before you scrub your skin and then use a moisturizer. Be very gentle when you are exfoliating face
Make sure that you abide by these guidelines to get naturally healthy and glowing skin. However, skin care is a ritual that you must follow and be persistent if you want to get the best results. If you want instant results, then try these makeup hacks to get that dewy and glowing face.
Use a strobe cream based on your skin tone
Strobe creams are game changers, it can be worn underneath your foundation instead of your primer, worn as a liquid highlighter, can be mixed with your matte foundation or just applied with a moisturizer. If you want naturally glowing glass-skin, then mix a dollop of strobe cream with your moisturizer and apply it underneath your primer while applying your make-up. Top it up with a coat of powder highlighter to get the glass-skin effect.
Use aloe vera gel instead of a regular moisturizer
Aloe vera gel is enriched with vitamin A, vitamin B complex and vitamin E. These vitamins are essential to keep your skin soft and supple. Besides that applying aloe vera gel regularly on your skin will help to keep early signs of aging at bay. Your regular primer can also be replaced with aloe vera gel to get naturally glowing skin. It is a great option for make-up newbies and college students.
Use a liquid illuminator
Liquid illuminators have taken the market by storm. Who does not like to get dewy, flushed cheeks? Besides that, they are the best substitute for powder highlighters available in the market. If you have dry skin and powder highlighters turn your skin flaky then this is the perfect beauty hack for you to look your best in a few minutes. Use a golden liquid illuminator if you have a yellow undertone. If you have a pinkish undertone then use a pink or silver liquid illuminator.
Tips for Managing Inner Health for Beautiful Skin
What we eat and put in our body not just effects our health and wellness but also has a profound effect on the health and looks of the skin too. So, study the upcoming points closely and follow them regularly to keep your skin in top shape and looking its best.
- Drink plenty of water everyday as water is one of the fuel for life and all parts of our body need it for various functions. Drink at least 2 liters of water will keep your skin hydrated and in turn looking healthy and great.
- Avoid unhealthy habits like smoking and drinking. Smoking has significant adverse effects on the skin’s health and looks and make it look dull and lifeless. Alcohol also has a similar effect so try to cut these unhealthy habits from your life as much as you can. Get some help if you find it hard to kick.
- Eat healthy foods like fruits and veggies as much as you can and avoid sugary and junk foods whenever possible. This will help keep your skin healthy and balanced and avoid a whole host of skin issue which might otherwise rear their head.
- Try to stay stress-free as much as you can. Stress may not seem like but certainly does have an adverse effect on the health and looks of the skin. So, take explicit steps which help you combat stress like indulging in relaxing hobbies, listening to music, taking a hike in nature, etc.
- Always strive to get enough rest. Rest and sleep recharge our battery and allows us to keep performing at the highest level that we can. Inadequate rest and sleep show itself on your skin too as it will also look tired and lifeless. That is where from this look comes from so certainly get at least 7 hours of sleep every day, prioritize that as that is crucial for living a healthy and happy life.
- Always keep sunscreen handy. This will help protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun which can cause a lot of damage to the skin and spoil its good looks through various effects. Even if you have to out for a few minutes lather the sunscreen on to provide your skin the protection it needs and deserves.
- Use appropriate skincare products specific to your skin type. First, you need to understand your skin to look for products for it. So, pay attention to your skin and then look for appropriate products and solution which target your issues.
- Opt for natural remedies. Natural ingredients based remedies, whether you have prepared them yourself or you have bought a trusted natural and organic-based product, they are almost always more nourishing, gentle, safe, and effective than the alternatives. So, do your research and you will be good to go.
You might find this article interesting Homemade Foot Scrub !! Home Remedies That Work
You might find this article interesting Natural Remedies for Beauty Based on Benefits of Green Tea