Curvy is in, who does not want perfect curves like Kim Kardashian? If you are not blessed with curves then do not worry, try these exercises if you want a perfect curvy body. As I have already mentioned in most of my articles about proper warmup conditioning exercises to prevent muscle cramps, I am not repeating that all over again.
- To start, stand up straight with your hands on your hips.
- Take a big step forward with one leg, bending at the knee, until your knee is at a 90-degree angle.
- Step back.
- Repeat 15 to 20 times with each leg.
- Doi it daily to get the best results.
- A side lunge is very similar to a front lunge, only instead of stepping directly forward with one leg, you’ll go forward and to the right (with your right leg) or left (with your left leg).
- Repeat this exercise 15-20 times.
- Repeat this exercise every day to get back in shape.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, hands-on-hips.
- Bend your knees in line with your toes, as if you’re going to sit in a chair. Keep your heels down, and stick your butt out. Remember to keep your back straight; leaning forward as you squat will put stress on your back.
- Return to the original position
- Do 20 reps if you are a beginner.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart with your toes turned out to the side.
- You can put your hands out in front of you or on your hips, just as long as your torso stays straight and upright throughout the exercise.
- Bend your knees over your feet, and keep your butt tucked in.
- Return to the original position; do 10 reps.
- Increase the duration and number of repetitions gradually.
- Do it daily to get back in shape.
Tone your legs and arms with reaching lunges
- Stand with your hands at your side, and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Step forward onto your right foot, and then reach both hands forward to touch your right foot (or as close as you can).
- Return to the original position and repeat the exercise on left side; do 10 reps on each leg.
- If you want to tone your arms more with this maneuver, you can add dumbbells and a bicep curl as you come up.
- A bicep curl is when you bring the weights up from your waist to shoulders with your palms facing up, moving only your lower arm.
- As you move your arms back towards your feet, twice your hands to face down.
- Repeat this as many times as you can.
- Do it every day to get the best results.
Practice leg dips to tone each leg and butt muscle at a time
- Find a chair with a seat that’s about 2 or 3 feet (0.6 or 0.9 m) from the ground.
- Put your right leg up on the chair, then turn your body so that you are facing forward and the chair is 90 degrees to your right.
- Bend your left knee, keeping your torso straight.
- Do 10 reps, then swap legs; do 3 sets on each leg.
- Increase your pace and the number of repetitions gradually to get the best results.
Try out butt lifting exercises to get that perfect body
- If you want to get a perfect butt, then try butt lifts at home.
- You need not rely on other equipment for performing this exercise.
- Lie flat on your back, to start with.
- Keep your palms on both sides.
- Bend your knees inward.
- Then apply some pressure on your palms to lift your body.
- Hold this position for a while and then release it.
- Repeat this 20-30 times a day to get the best results.
Try the standing lunges pose to tone your thighs and butt muscles
- If you want to perform only one exercise that will tone your back and legs at the same time, then out standing lunges.
- To begin with, stand straight with your feet placed wide apart.
- Let your hands hang loose on the sides.
- Pick up a dumble, on each hand.
- Now fold your right leg inwards and bend down on that position.
- Repeat the same exercise on the other side.
- Gradually increase your pace and the number of repetitions.
Do the bound tiger pose every day to get a toned body
- If you want a toned and attractive figure, then try out this pose.
- You have to start by kneeling down.
- Bend your legs inward at first.
- And then stretch them out one by one.
- Repeat this pose on each side as many times as you can to get the best results.
- Increase your pace and repetitions gradually making sure that you do not end up with a muscle cramp.
- I am sure you must have heard about squats and tried them too, but have you ever thought of minor variations.
- Try out some simple yet effective exercises like ski squats.
- Don’t be carried away or be confused because of the fancy name, it is just as simple as your regular squats.
- While doing your squats, stretch out your hands forward.
- Repeat this exercise as many times as you can.
- Gradually increase your pace and the number of repetitions to get the best results.
- It will tone down our butt and flabby arms at the same time to help you get back in shape in no time.
- Have you ever tried doing a curvy bend that is more commonly known as an arch?
- If yes, then I am sure you can definitely try out this pose, it may be a little tricky for those who are trying it out for the first time.
- Lie down flat on your back to start with.
- Look upwards while doing this exercise.
- Bend your knees inwards.
- Lift up your torso upwards.
- Keep your squats tight while doing this exercise.
- Repeat this pose as many times as you can.
- Gradually increase the pace and the number of repetitions.
- Do it every day and you will definitely get a bikini-ready booty in no time.
You might find this article interesting How To Curl Your Hair Without A Curling Iron?