It’s very hard to believe but when she was in singapore her weight was 86 Kilos and now she has dropped all extra weight
Diet plan of sonam kapoor
Sonam kapoor is a foodie and she doesn’t believe in dieting. Rather, she eats everything in moderation, even ‘chocolates’. She says, ‘Yeah, looking at my figure people often assume that I don’t eat much. On the contrary, I eat every two hours. Since my day is packed with strenuous physical activity- shooting, swimming or dancing- I never allow myself to go hungry for too long. If I feel peckish, I snack on nuts and dry fruits.’
Breakfast: Oatmeal and fruits.
Post workout snack: Brown bread with egg whites or protein shake with juice.
Lunch: Dal, sabzi, one ragi roti, salad and a piece of chicken or fish.
Evening snack: High-fibre crackers with chicken cold cuts or egg whites.
Dinner: Soup, salad and a piece of chicken or fish.
Workout routine of sonam kapoor
Sonam gained a lot of weight when she was in singapore for two years. But when she was offered the lead role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film, Saawariya, she started weight loss activity.
Sonam went through rigorous workout session with weight trainers Shervir and Monisha, pilates teacher Yasmin Karachiwala, and general fitness trainer Zarine Watson. She even did power yoga and artistic yoga with Bharat Thakur, and got trained in Kathak to get a toned body. And even today, she follows the same routine and exercises. Also, she tries different workouts every day in order to keep motivation high to burn more calories.
I am sure her weight loss journey has inspired many of you out there if you also want to shed some extra fat from your body and get back in shape then follow these tips and tricks shared by the Bollywood diva herself:
- Go for swimming, it is a great recreational activity and helps you to lose weight in less than 60 days. It also tones and strengthens weak and flabby muscles.
- Sonam Kapoor revealed to the media that she takes two dance lessons from Ashley Lobo every week. Likewise, you can practice your favorite dance steps at leisure and lose some stubborn body fat.
- Play your favorite outdoor game every day for at least 60-90 minutes. Sonam Kapoor loves playing squash every day, it is really hard to make time from a busy schedule these days. But, if you want to be in the pink of your health then make time for yourself, go out and play outdoor games.
- Practice power yoga if you do not like to step out of your house. You can play an outdoor game and practice power yoga on every alternate day to get faster results.
- Follow a proper diet plan just like every other superstar. You need not blindly ape them, just get in touch with a nutritionist to help you find the diet plan suitable for your lifestyle.
- Ask your doctor if you can practice cardio, avoid if you have an ankle or leg injury. If you practice cardio every day at home for about 30 minutes then you will shed all the extra fat from your body in no time.
You might find this article interesting Oatmeal Bath – 10 Ultimate Ways To Relax Your Skin