It sounds scary to wash your face with ice cold water, but it has some serious benefits for your facial skin.
The benefits of this crazy cold remedy completely outnumber the average spa facial. While expensive facials may only target one issue with your skin, the ice facial can fix a bunch of issues in just a few minutes. Some of the major benefits of ice cube facial include:
- De-puffs the eyes
- Tightens the Skin
- Fights Wrinkles
- Keeps Your Face Looking Fresh and Clean
The simplest way to do ice cube facial
Fill up a bowl with cold water
Top it up with ice cubes
Pin your hair back
Dunk your head three times for 10-30 second intervals
Cucumber-aloe vera ice face treatment to keep early signs of aging at bay
- Aloe vera pulp: 1 teaspoon
- Cucumber juice: 2 teaspoons
- Purified water: 20 ml
- Steam distilled rose water: 2 tablespoons
- Mix all the ingredients in a container to make a slimy paste.
- Pour in this slimy liquid in an ice-tray.
- Deep freeze it overnight.
- Clean your face with a face wash.
- Apply this ice-cube directly on your face.
- Rub it in a circular motion for about a minute or two.
- Wait for it to dry out.
- Apply some aloe vera gel at last and massage it in your skin until it gets absorbed completely.
Apply this ice-cube every night to look young and refreshed.
Lavender-rose ice treatment to soothe sunburns
- Lavender essential oil: as much as required
- Aloe vera gel: a dollop
- Rose water: 5 tablespoons
- Mix all the ingredients in a container.
- Pour everything in ice-tray.
- Deep freeze overnight.
- The next night, rub this ice-cube on your face for about a minute or two.
- Apply toner after it dries out.
- Finish this skincare regime with a moisturizer.
- Use these ice-cubes every night after a tiring day to get the best results.
Rice water ice cube to treat minor skin problems overnight
- Strainer: 1
- Brown rice: half a cup
- Purified water: 1 cup
- Just pour some brown rice & water in a container.
- Cover it with a lid.
- Keep it aside for about 15 minutes.
- Strain out the rice water in another container.
- Pour this cloudy rice water in your ice-tray.
- Refrigerate for 6-7 hours at a stretch.
- Use this ice cube directly on your face.
- After cleansing your face, take a rice water ice cube, rub it all over your face for at least 2 minutes.
- Apply a moisturizer afterward.
- Apply these ice-cubes every night after a tiring day at work to get the best results.
Aloe vera and Basil Leaves Ice cubes for soothing and hydrating the skin
- Aloe vera gel: 2 tbsp
- Basil leaves: a handful
- Water: 1/2 cup
- First of all, take all the ingredients in a blender and then blend them together thoroughly.
- After that, pour the solution in an ice cube tray and then place it in the freezer.
- Then, once the mixture has frozen into ice cubes, use an ice cube to massage your skin gently for a few minutes at a time.
- Lastly, dab your face dry and finish with a moisturizer and you are done!
- You can use this relieving and relaxing ice cubes every day to treat your skin. Basil is a great ingredient as it will help balance the levels of oil on your skin along with helping to prevent acne. Moreover, aloe vera supplies the anti-oxidants which protect the skin from undue oxidative damage and help prevent premature aging. All in all, a great remedy to use in the summers.
Green tea Ice cubes
- Green tea bags: 2-3 of them
- Water: as needed
- First of all, boil about a cup or more of water and then pour it in a cup.
- After that, place the green tea bags in the hot water and let the tea steep for a few minutes to obtain a strong tea.
- Then, transfer the green tea into an ice cube tray and then put that in the freezer to cool it down.
- Lastly, once it has frozen completely, use the ice cubes to massage your face and skin to harness the beneficial properties of the green tea.
- Use these ice cubes on your skin every day and you will see it improving right in front of your eyes. Green tea is packed with antioxidants which curb the skin’s inflammation and treat various issues including premature aging of the skin. Thus, this one will help improve your looks by reducing things like baggy eyes, etc.
Milk Ice Cubes
- Milk: as needed
- First of all, pour some milk in an ice cube tray.
- After that, place the ice cube tray in the freezer and let it be for several hours.
- Once the milk has frozen completely, take it out.
- Lastly, massage your skin with the milk ice cubes to harness the skin benefitting properties of the milk.
- You can use this every day to treat your skin. Milk helps nourish and moisturize the skin very well and provide plenty of benefits to the skin. It helps lighten and brighten up the skin by improving its complexion. It can get rid of blemishes, marks, spots, from the skin, while making it more supple. Ultimately, this remedy will help keep your skin looking fresh, bright, and supple with a radiant glow.
Cinnamon and Rose Hips Ice cubes
- Cinnamon: as needed
- Rosehips: as needed
- First of all, take about a cup of water and add some cinnamon and rose hips to it to form a mixture.
- After that, pour the mixture in an ice cube tray and then place that in the freezer for several hours.
- Lastly, once the mixture has frozen completely you can use the cubes to massage your skin.
- The ingredients in this ice cube help eradicate harmful agents from the skin and thus it helps prevent a whole host of issues like acne. So, use this one whenever necessary, when you see that your skin is breaking out.
You might find this article interesting Wrinkles On Forehead, Remedies To Get Rid Of Them
You might find this article interesting Top 5 Home Remedies For Beauty Based on Benefits of Aloe Vera