1. Try to avoid sun as much as possible. If you must go out in the sun, wear sunscreen. It helps prevent wrinkles
2. Apply vitamin C on your face. Putting Vitamin C on your face forces your skin to produce more collagen to smooth out your wrinkles. Apply a face mask made of Rose Water, honey & turmeric. Rose water contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
3. Masoor Dal face pack for wrinkles
Make a paste of lentil or masoor daal.
Apply it all over your face, and also on your neck.
Allow it to dry a bit and the wash it off with cold water.
4. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
5. Don’t over-wash your face. If your soap doesn’t contain moisturizer, use cleanser
6. Do Facial Exercises
You might find this article interesting Mandarin Orange , Benefits For Health, Skin And Hair