Cayenne Pepper for Weight Loss
An increased body weight leads to a number of health issues which might lead even to death of the individual. So, it is important for us to maintain an appropriate body weight. There are a few natural ways in which you can use cayenne pepper for reducing your weight. Let us look at a few of them over here.
#1. With Fresh Lime Juice
|Lukewarm water||4 to 5 ounces|
|Cayenne pepper||¼ tsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the cayenne pepper and water into it.
- Squeeze the lemon directly into the pepper water kept in the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well using a spoon for a few seconds.
- Then start drinking this cayenne pepper water. Add about 1 tbsp of maple syrup or raw honey, if the taste of the water is too sour. This will help in offering a sweet taste to the water which can be more comfortable.
Note: Please do not consume this pepper water soon after finishing your regular body exercise, as this can lead to severe stomach pain. So, wait for about 15 to 30 minutes and then drink this water.
- Drink about 6 to 12 glasses of cayenne pepper water every day to burn maximum calories.
#2. Cayenne And Raspberry Smoothie
|Banana (frozen or fresh)||1|
|Pomegranate juice||1/3rd cup|
|Peach (frozen or fresh)||6 slices|
|Orange juice||2/3rd cup|
|Cayenne pepper||1/8th tsp|
- Firstly, take a blender and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon directly into the blender.
- Then blend all the ingredients together for about 15 seconds until it turns to a smooth mixture.
- Make sure that the mixture is chunk-free.
- Also, you can double the spice amounts by adding 1/4 tsp of the spicy ingredients.
- Start to drink this smoothie as soon as you obtain a smooth drink with appropriate consistency.
- Drink this every day regularly to get effective results.
- Have this drink for breakfast or as an evening snack.
#3. With Apple Cider Vinegar
|Organic apple cider vinegar||2 tbsp|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1-2 tbsp|
|Hot water||1 cup|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Cayenne pepper||one pinch|
|Ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the given ingredients into it.
- Now start to squeeze the lime directly into the pepper water kept in the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well using a spoon for a few seconds. There are chances for the pepper and cinnamon to get settled down in the bowl. So, try stirring the solution well using a spoon until you start consuming it.
- Then start drinking this apple cider cayenne pepper water.
- Also prefer adding more maple syrup or raw honey, if the taste of the water is too sour or not fine. This will offer a sweet taste to the water which will be fine while consuming it.
- Also, prefer adding fresh ginger to this recipe if you like the taste of the ginger. It adds more extra benefits when you add it to the water.
- Drink this water once per day regularly.
- Consume this by adding extra flavors like green tea, black tea, ginger, lemon in the place of hot water. This will give extra benefits to your health.
- Also, drinking this apple cider vinegar solution will constitute about 80 calories in your body.
#4. With Ginger And Lime
|Cayenne pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger (peeled and small piece)||1|
|Distilled water||4 cups|
|Fresh lime juice||2 tbsp|
|Sweetener (any)||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the ginger into it by grating it.
- Then add the water into the bowl and heat it for a few minutes.
- Once the water starts to boil, reduce the flame and allow the water to boil for about 10 to 15 minutes on a low flame.
- Now, add the cayenne pepper into the tea solution and heat it for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that, remove the ginger tea solution from the heat.
- Then add the freshly squeezed lime juice into the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well using a spoon until lime juice gets dissolved completely.
- Now add sugar or honey to add a sweet taste to the tea solution.
- Use a spoon and stir the solution well for a few seconds.
- Now you are good to consume this cayenne pepper-ginger-lime tea.
- Consume this cayenne pepper tea regularly every day.
#5. Cayenne Pepper Sauce
|Cayenne pepper||1 lb|
|White Vinegar||3 1/2 cups|
|Red Onion (chopped into big pieces)||1/4|
|Garlic (peeled and crushed)||5 cloves|
|Smoked Paprika||1 tsp|
|Coarse Kosher Salt||2 tsp|
- Firstly, take the cayenne pepper and cut the stem off from it.
- Now start removing the cayenne pepper seeds from them in case you wish to have a mild taste to the sauce.
- Take a non-reactive pot and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Now start to boil those ingredients on a low flame for about 20 minutes.
- After that, remove the pot from heat and add all its content to a blender or a food processor.
- Start blending them until it turns to a fine and smooth paste.
- Now put the ground mixture back to the heating pot.
- Then add the required amount of salt into the ground mixture.
- Allow the mixture to boil for a few seconds and then remove it from the heat.
- Now take a canning jar and fill the boiled cayenne pepper sauce into it.
- Close the canning jar with the lid and place it in a bowl filled with water.
- Start to boil the bowl containing the water and canning jars for about 10 minutes.
- Then remove it from the heat and allow it to get cool down for some time.
- Start including this cayenne pepper sauce in your daily diet.
- Consume this regularly to get effective results. You can include this sauce in any of your food recipes.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019