CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK
Acne is definitely the worst nightmare for each and every female as soon as she reaches the teenage. But do you know, tea tree essential oil has amazing properties when it comes to managing any kind of acne? There are some very effective acne clearing tea tree oil mask recipes. Let us have a look at a few of them here.
#1. Diluted Tea Tree Essential Oil Mask
|Tea tree essential oil||1 tbsp|
|Cotton ball or pad||1|
|Distilled water||1 cup|
- Firstly, pour the distilled water into a clean mixing bowl.
- After that, pour the tea tree essential oil into the distilled water kept in the bowl.
- Now stir the solution well using a spoon.
- Then take a clean cotton ball or pad and soak it completely in the tea tree oil solution kept in the bowl.
- Now dab the soaked cotton ball on the acne-infected areas in your facial skin.
- Leave the tea tree oil mix on your face to dry for about 10 minutes.
- After that, wash your face with plain water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Also, remember not to use concentrated tea tree oil directly on your face as it can cause adverse effects on your facial skin.
- Continue applying this once per day regularly until you obtain the desired results.
#2. Flaxseed Powder And Raw Honey Mask
|Tea tree essential oil||1 drop|
|Flaxseed powder||1/2 tsp|
|Raw Honey||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take a clean food processor or a blender and add the dry flaxseeds into it.
- Grind them until it turns to a very smooth powder.
- Now take a clean mixing bowl and add the ground flaxseed powder into it.
- After that, add pour some plain water into the flaxseed powder kept in the bowl.
- Then wait for about 10 minutes until the ingredients turn to a gel-like paste.
- Now put the other given ingredients into the flaxseed paste.
- Use a spoon and blend the ingredients well for a couple of times.
- Apply this paste all over your facial skin where you have acne. While applying make sure to avoid those eye regions.
- Leave the paste to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with normal water and then pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Finally, take any regular moisturizer or rosehip oil and apply it all over your face.
- Continue applying this paste for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly until you obtain some effective and impressive results.
#3. Orange Peel And Fresh Aloe Vera Gel Mask
|Tea tree essential oil||a few drops|
|Fresh aloe vera leaf||1 tbsp|
|Fresh Oranges||2 to 3|
- Firstly, take some fresh oranges and rinse them thoroughly with the plain water.
- After that, peel the outer skin layer and add the peels into a clean blender.
- Now grind these peels thoroughly by adding a few drops of normal water or rose water until it turns to a fine paste.
- After grinding, make sure that the obtained paste is neither too thick nor too watery.
- Then take a clean mixing bowl and add the plain water and a few drops of tea tree essential oil into it.
- Use a spoon to stir the solution well for a few times.
- After that, add the diluted tea tree oil solution to the obtained orange peel paste and whisk it well using a spoon.
- Scoop out the fresh gel from the aloe vera leaf.
- After that, add the fresh gel into the obtained paste and mix well until it turns to a creamy paste.
- Then start applying this paste all over the acne-infected areas.
- Leave the applied paste on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Now rinse your face with plain water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Continue applying this mask for about 2 times per week regularly until you obtain the desired results.
#4. Argan Oil And Aloe Vera Gel Mask
|Argan oil||1 tbsp|
|Fresh aloe vera gel||2 tbsp|
|Tea tree essential oil||5 to 6 drops|
- Firstly. take a clean mixing bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- After that, whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a fine paste.
- Then start applying this paste all over your facial skin on the acne.
- Leave the applied mix on your facial skin for a few minutes.
- When it becomes dry, apply a small amount of any regular moisturizer on your face to get rid of dryness.
- Repeat using this mask for about 2 times per day regularly to get rid of all sorts of the acne present on your face.
#5. Jojoba Oil And Tomato Mask
|Jojoba oil||1 tsp|
|Warm water||1 cup|
|Tea tree essential oil||3 to 5 drops|
- Firstly, take one ripe tomato and grate it.
- Now put about 1 tbsp of tomato paste into a clean mixing bowl.
- After that, add the jojoba oil and tea tree essential oil to the tomato paste kept in the bowl.
- Then whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now start applying the tomato paste on the areas where you have acne.
- Leave the applied tomato paste on your face for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Later wash your face with warm water and then pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Prefer using this paste once per day regularly for a couple of days until you see some visible changes in your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019