Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice- Turn Your Grey Hair Back To Its Natural Color
How easy is it to hop on your vehicle and randomly buy a chemically made hair dye? Very easy right? But have you ever thought about the amount of harm this chemically made hair dye does to your hair? Not really right. So why not go natural? Here we have got an amazing combination of two mind-blowing natural ingredients that can turn your grey hair back to its natural color! Let’s have a look-
Grey hair develop due to multiple reasons. Few of them could be things like swinging hormones, smoking cigarettes, taking maybe a little too much of stress, pollution, excess exposure to sun rays, recurrent colds, sinusitis, rhinitis, thyroid issues, malnourishment, chemotherapy, and furthermore low melanin. One should initially endeavor to get rid of these grey hair by changing his or her way of life and of course the diet. In any case, if you witness a rapid growth of grey hair and you wish to get rid of it naturally at home, Coconut and Lemon is a natural combination that can help you to do so. These ingredients are very handy and can be easily found in your kitchen.
1. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice Hair Mask:
Coconut Oil And Lemon Mixture for premature greying of hair are pretty helpful. These ingredients reinforce the hair color, repair the scalp, and help to regrow hair. Besides, it reduces protein losses and when utilized for a long time, it additionally helps you reverse grey hair since it is filled with cell regenerators i.e anti-oxidants.
What Would You Need?
- 50 ml of organic coconut oil or sufficient amount to coat your hair completely
- 3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
How To Do It?
- Take a bowl and mix both the ingredients together and mix it well in a blender.
- Next, you should now gently massage the paste onto your hair and scalp and cover it totally.
- Leave it on your hair, set it out for an hour or so prior to washing your hair.
- Wash your hair with a mild cleanser.
How Often Should You Do This?
For better results, you can use this remedy for more than once per week for higher and quicker results.
The coconut oil can enhance the condition of both your hair and scalp, it also conditions your scalp and leads to hair growth, strengthen your strands from within, repairs your damaged hair, and transform your grays. It moreover fights dandruff. The vitamin B, vitamin C, and phosphorus content in lemon juice moreover support hair growth, treats the causes of grey hair, and other early signs of grey hair. The mix of lemon juice and coconut oil can be the best remedy for grey hair. You can even get healthier hair by drinking lemon juice regularly, along with applying it on the scalp as it can reduce the amount of toxins from the body. So as always suggested, Go Natural, Go Healthy! All the best!
Latest posts by Shweta Singh (see all)
- 5 Best Olive Oil Hair Masks That Will Fix All Your Hair Issues - March 22, 2019
- 4 Natural Home Remedies That Can Easily Remove Unwanted Hair From Upper Lips And Cheeks - March 21, 2019
- Shrink Large Size Skin Pores In 1 Week - March 20, 2019