Daily Skin Care Tips That Will Make You Look 10 Years Younger
A tiny step every day can take you a long way! Yes, and a few minutes of skincare regime every day can get you your desired youthful skin forever! There are few daily skin care tips that will make you look up to 10 years younger. So, these are few tips on daily skin care regime to make your skin look younger than your actual age. Hope you will find it helpful.
1. Clean Your Face:
Coconut Oil Face Cleanser:
This is essential for the skin. Clean your skin as often as you can with a natural cleanser.
How To Use It?
- Take a few drops of coconut oil in your palm and gently massage it on your face for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Take some lukewarm water in a vessel and dip a towel in it.
- Place the warm towel on your face. This will help in opening pores and deep cleaning.
- Leave the towel on for around 15 to 30 seconds and then remove the coconut oil by patting this washcloth.
Toning your skin often is very important to keep it healthy! Rose water is a fantastic toner and can be easily found everywhere.
How To Use It?
- Place the rose water in refrigerator till it chills.
- Take some rose water in a small bowl and dip a cotton ball in it and apply it all over your face.
- Rosewater has a mild astringent property and it helps in tightening the pores and also tones it.
- Leave the rosewater on your face for at least 30 minutes and then wash it off normally.
Keeping your skin moisturized is very important. With time, the skin starts getting dry and rough. Coconut oil is fairly rich in collagen-supporting lauric acid and it gets easily absorbed into the skin without leaving you feeling greasy.
How To Use It?
- Apply few drops of coconut oil all over your face before going to bed.
- Leave the coconut oil overnight and rinse it off with water the next day.
2 Ingredient Sugar Face Scrub
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
How you do it?
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of sugar and stir it well.
- Massage your face with this scrub gently in circular motions, for about a minute.
- Rinse your face off thoroughly with warm water.
5. Facial Massages:
Buttermilk-Fennel Super Cleanser
Buttermilk and fennel are the most accessible facial ingredients and are found in almost everyone’s home. Hence, it is a great facial ingredient for all skin types.
What Would You Need?
How To Do It?
- In a double boiler, mildly heat the buttermilk.
- Now, add 2 tablespoons of the finely crushed fennel seeds and boil it for 30 minutes.
- Leave the mixture for 2 hours roughly.
- Massage this buttermilk and fennel mixture over your skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Skin care is an important part of self-care and though there is a little struggle in getting a radiant skin, it is absolutely worth your time. As I’ve always said nothing is better than natural ingredients for your skin. So go healthy, go natural. Hope you found it helpful. All the best!
Latest posts by Shweta Singh (see all)
- In 5 Minutes, Remove Unwanted Hair Permanently, No Shave, No Wax - April 29, 2019
- How to Remove Facial Scars Naturally Using Natural Ingredients - April 24, 2019
- Homemade Face Mask To Remove Blackheads, Acnes and Wrinkles - April 10, 2019