Dark spots removed in 30 days from potato facial mask
Dark spots occur for many reasons. Prolonged exposure to the sun, hormonal imbalance, accumulation of dead skin cells and makeup or dirt can cause a certain part of the skin to get darker than the others. This makes the skin look bad and also disturbs your overall appearance. There are a lot of creams that use a lot of chemicals to get you rid of these black spots but these are harmful to the skin. Here are a few potato-based remedies that you can try at home without any consequences to get rid of the black spots.
- Peel a big potato and cut it into thin long slices. The slices should be big enough to cover the spots on your face.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and especially the area which is darker. After washing place the potato slice over it and let it stay like that.
- Keep the slice like that for about 15-20 minutes so that it starts working on the skin and frees the pores of any dirt or accumulation.
- Remove the potato slices from the face and then wash it off using a mild face wash or a scrub. Exfoliate the skin to get the best results. Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- You can repeat this process two to three times a week for a month to get rid of the dark spots and bring your skin back to the original complexion and brightness.
- Peel a potato and wash it properly. Cut the potato into medium sized pieces and then put them in a blender. Grind the potato to make a pulpy paste.
- Put the pulp in cheesecloth and then squeeze it to extract the juice from the potato pulp. The pulp is not that useful in this remedy but the juice is.
- Take the juice aside and then add a teaspoon of lemon juice in it. Mix the ingredients together.
- Dip a cotton ball in the potato juice and then press it to bring out the excess juice. Now place the cotton ball over your dark spots and press it slightly to attach it in place.
- Leave the cotton ball like that for about half an hour or so and then wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild face wash.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to get rid of the dark spots in just a month or so.
Potato and Yogurt
- In the potato pulp (which was prepared but not used in the previous remedy’s procedure), you can add a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt along with a tablespoon of gram flour and then mix them together to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and massage the skin gently to exfoliate the skin properly.
- Leave the paste applied on your skin for about 10 minutes so that it opens up the pores of the skin and then wash it away with cold water. Follow up with a moisturizer.
- This procedure can be done twice a week in order to get a brighter looking skin free of any dark spots.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019