DIY Sheet Mask for Acne-Prone Skin
Having acne-prone skin could be one of the most crucial stages in any woman’s life. You have to be very choosy while buying any of your skin care products. You would have seen various kinds of sheet masks in the market and might badly want to try them. But, the fear of getting acne infections would have stopped you from using them. You don’t have to worry anymore as there are a few sheet masks which can be prepared easily at your homes for your acne-prone skin. Let us have a look at a few of them…
#1. Witch Hazel And Green Tea Sheet Mask
|Witch hazel||2 tbsp|
|Brewed Green tea||1/4 cup|
|Tea tree or turmeric essential oil||3 drops|
- Firstly, brew about 1 cup of green tea and place it in a small bowl.
- Then allow the green tea to get cool down completely.
- Also, leave the green tea bags to be inside the tea solution to obtain a concentrated tea.
- Now take another shallow bowl and add the green tea solution, witch hazel and tea tree essential oil into it.
- Then stir the mixture well using a spoon for a few seconds.
- After that, take the sheet mask and dip it completely inside the tea solution kept in the bowl.
- Now pull the sheet out from the bowl and allow it to drip-dry. Make sure that the sheet is not dripping anymore.
- Now place the sheet on your face and spread it evenly without any shrinks or wrinkles in it using your fingers. Also, make sure that the sheet covers your facial skin completely.
- Leave the mask to get dry for about 30 minutes.
- Then remove the mask from your face and discard it.
- Rinse your face with normal water.
- Use this sheet mask once per day regularly to get rid of the acne infections on your face.
- The green tea would last for about 2 days if you store it in the refrigerator.
This sheet mask is very effective in removing all the infectious agents present in your facial skin.
#2. Green Tea And Rosewater Sheet Mask
|Strong Green tea||1/4 cup|
|Sheet mask capsule||1|
- Firstly, prepare strong green tea and pour it into a small bowl.
- Then add the rosewater into the green tea kept in the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well using a spoon for a few seconds.
- Then take the sheet mask capsule and put it inside the bowl containing the green tea solution.
- Wait until the entire sheet mask capsule gets soaked well inside the green tea solution.
- Now take the sheet mask capsule out from the bowl and open it slowly and drip-dry if required. Make sure that the green tea in the sheet mask is not dripping.
- Then place the sheet mask on your face and spread it evenly using your fingers.
- Allow the sheet mask to stay on your face for about 30 minutes. This will let the pores present on your face to get shrunk.
Note: You can prepare this sheet mask and place it in individual plastic covers for future use. Store such sheet masks in the refrigerator and use them whenever you need it.
- Use this sheet mask at any time in a day regularly to get some visible changes in your facial skin.
- Also, use cold sheet masks before to get more effective results.
- Also, prefer using the cold sheets before applying the makeup on your face.
The solution used for this sheet mask contains a lot of antioxidant properties which can prevent your skin from any acne breakouts.
#3. Rosewater And Squalane Sheet Mask
|Witch hazel||¼ tbsp|
|Rosehip essential oil||3 drops|
|Cotton sheet mask||1|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it. Also, add squalane as the final ingredient into the bowl.
- Then stir the mixture well using a spoon for a couple of seconds.
- Now take the sheet mask and put it inside a big bowl containing the squalane solution. Allow the sheet mask to remain evenly soaked inside the squalane solution.
- Then remove the sheet mask from the bowl and wait until the excess solution drips off from the sheet mask.
- After that, place the sheet mask on your face and spread it evenly without any shrinks or wrinkles in it.
- Let the mask remain for at least 40 minutes on your face.
- Then remove the sheet mask from your face and discard the sheet.
- Continue using this sheet mask whenever you need it or whenever you face dryness in the facial skin to see some visible changes in your facial skin.
This sheet mask is suitable for all kinds of skin types. Also, it offers a soothing relief to your skin when you have irritations and redness due to the acne infections. This sheet mask hydrates your skin to a greater extent.
#4. Tea Tree Oil And Witch Hazel Sheet Mask
|Tea tree essential oil||3 drops|
|Witch Hazel||1/4 cup|
|Distilled water||1/4 cup|
|Tissue or sheet mask||1|
- Firstly, take a clean bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then use a spoon and stir the ingredients well for a few seconds.
- After that, take the tissue or sheet mask and place it inside the bowl filled with the tea tree solution.
- Wait until all the areas of the sheet mask absorb the liquid and become wet.
- Once the sheet mask is fully saturated, take it out, drip-dry and place it by spreading it evenly on your face.
- Leave the mask to be there on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then remove the sheet mask from your face. Also, use your fingers and gently pat if there is any excess liquid present in your facial skin after removing the sheet mask.
- Use these sheet mask once in two days regularly on your face to get rid of all sort of acne infections.
The solution used in this sheet mask is capable of solving all kinds of skin infections. Also, it prevent your skin from further acne infections.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019