Erase Wrinkles from Your Face on Natural Way
You are probably already tired of trying the numerous commercial creams, masks, and whatnots available in the market that promises to remove wrinkles. And aloha, you have come to the right place. Here are some effective natural remedies by which you can easily remove wrinkles from your face, with no holes in your pockets.
Yogurt and Flax seed mask
Yogurt removes the dead skin cells from the skin, making way for healthier and moisturized cells. This makes the skin glow. Flaxseed gently exfoliates the skin and makes it tighter. Adding honey will make this mixture work even better, as honey is also a natural exfoliant which also moisturizes the skin.
- Flaxseed: half a teaspoon
- Yogurt: one cup
- Honey: 1-2 teaspoons
- Grind the flax seed to form a powder.
- Add honey and yogurt into flax seed powder, mix well.
- Apply this mixture all your face, especially on the areas affected with wrinkles.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Repeat once a week for best results.
Oatmeal and Lemon Face Mask
Oatmeal consists of several antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties that can help you in reducing wrinkles and fine lines. It also has amino acids that can repair damaged skin cells, thus, giving you a brighter and healthier skin. Lemon juice will remove impurities trapped in the pores and help tighten them.
- Oats: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice: 4 tablespoons
- Milk: 4 tablespoons
- Boil the oats until they get mushy.
- Keep it aside to cool down and then add lemon juice and milk. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and keep it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat once a week.
Banana Face Mask
Bananas are rich in antioxidants that are helpful in diminishing wrinkles and other signs of aging. They also reduce inflammation in the skin.
- Banana: 1 number
- Lavender oil: 2-3 drops
- Mash the banana and mix it with the lavender oil.
- Refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Apply the mixture on your face and keep it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash with normal water.
- Repeat using this mask once a week.
Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E Mask
Aloe vera is one such ingredient that is used in many commercial anti-aging products. It works wonders for your skin and has various benefits, such as lightening blemishes, reducing wrinkles, brightening and lighting the skin. Vitamin E controls the free radicals on the skin and thus helps in controlling the formation of wrinkles.
- Aloe vera gel: 1 tablespoon
- Vitamin E oil: 1 capsule
- Break the Vitamin E capsule. Add it’s oil to the aloe vera gel, mix well.
- Apply it only on areas affected with wrinkles and fine lines.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this once every two weeks.
Egg white Mask
Eggs have astringent properties that tighten your skin. This prevents the formation of wrinkles. It also locks in moisture in the skin and makes it glow.
- Egg white: of 1 egg
- Beat the egg white and apply it on your face.
- Leave it on until it dries and then wash it away with cold water.
- Repeat once a week.
Latest posts by Manisha Joshi (see all)
- Erase Wrinkles from Your Face on Natural Way - May 31, 2019
- 5 Natural And Healthy Ways To Improve Hair Growth - May 21, 2019
- DIY Baking Soda Mask To Remove Stains, Wrinkles and Dark Circles on Your Face Without Botox - May 16, 2019