Exercises to Get Rid of Double Chin
Double chin is very unsightly and gives you the appearance of being fat. No woman wants to have to deal with the double chin as it can spoil their beauty and look. Chubbiness in cheeks and under the chin is no cause for alarm or a health concern but is quite embarrassing. It is caused when the body starts becoming overweight as the area under the chin stores excess fats from the body. It may also be caused by genetic or a few other reasons like natural aging of the body. Since, being a part of your body, you face also has muscles in it. You can work out these muscles to target and burn off the fat from face to make your face sleeker and curb that double chin.
Hence, we have compiled and brought you this post through which you will learn about many different exercises and yoga asanas which will exercise your chin and jaw areas to burn off the excess fat from under your chin.
Exercises to Get Rid of Double Chin
You can not stop your skin and body from showing signs of aging and sagging as you get older. However, exercising your body reduces the impact of aging as much as is possible. This keeps your body healthy and fit for much longer than it would be without exercises. Same goes for your face as well. Exercising your facial muscles is very important and the best solution for keeping you looking younger for as long as you can. Not many people are aware that they also need to exercise their face if they want to keep it looking young and firm. Your facial muscles also lose their firmness and tautness as you get older and due to various other reasons. Performing the following facial exercises will prevent that from happening and keep your facial muscles taut and get rid of double chin.
Kiss the Ceiling
Pout and Tilt
Touch The Nose
Stick It Out
Side Neck Stretch
The Triangle of Youth
Tongue on Teeth
You warm up your muscles by performing simple and stretching movements before your workout. People do this so that their muscles are ready for the extended strain which your workout and exercises will surely provide. This reduces the risk of injury on your muscles to prevent any cramps and such. So, you should also warm up your facial muscles before you perform any exercises or routine with them.
To warm up your facial muscles perform the following movement. Make sure to perform these actions slowly and gently. Ensure that your movements are smooth and do not jerk or do quick sudden movements.
- Firstly, move your lower jaw forward and then backward.
- After that, move it from side to side.
- Lastly, repeat these steps 8 to 10 times to warm up your facial muscles sufficiently.
Now, let us get one with the list of different exercises which are going to help you lose your double chin quickly. These exercises will work your facial muscles to burn the accumulated fat under your chin. This will help you to lose your double chin which is considered quite unsightly and spoils your looks. First up in the list of exercises is:
This is a highly effective but still simple exercise to get rid of the fat under and around your chin and neck. To perform it follow the upcoming steps:
- Firstly, sit in a comfortable position with your back straight and shoulders down.
- After that, tilt your head up so that you are looking up towards the ceiling.
- Then, press your tongue against the roof of your mouth and then tilt your head forward to bring your chin down as close to your chest as possible without rounding your upper back. Try to touch your neck with your chin.
- Lastly, relax your tongue and straighten your neck so that you are back to the starting position. You have completed one rep. Do 3 sets of 10 reps each for great results in eradicating your double chin.
Kiss the Ceiling
This is another useful exercise to exercise muscles under your chin and on your neck. It is fun to perform as you have to imagine or try to kiss the ceiling or someone who is extremely tall. That is basically what you have to do to perform this exercise. However, to ensure there is no ambiguity, follow the upcoming steps to learn how to perform this facial exercise accurately and perfectly.
- Firstly, stand with your head straight and shoulder down.
- After that, tilt your head up towards the ceiling by tilting your neck but keeping your back straight. You should feel your neck stretching.
- Then, pucker your lips and extend them forward as much as you can like you are kissing someone very tall. You should be able to feel some significant tension on your neck.
- Lastly, hold the kissing pose for about 5 seconds and then release. Repeat this exercise 10 times to start. You will give your neck and chin a great workout to burn the fat which is giving you double chin.
This exercise is extremely effective in reducing your double chin. So, perform this exercise frequently if you want to get rid of your double chin. Of course, you can adjust the repetitions according to your needs and desires. Performing this exercise multiple times in a day every day will give your great results and you will see that your double chin is completely gone in just a few weeks.
This is another great but simple exercise to burn fat rapidly under your chin and neck. This exercise will provide great results and your double chin will hardly be visible after a few weeks of this exercise. In this exercise, as the name suggests, you are going to have to use your mouth as a tool for scooping. You will figure it out quickly enough once you read the following steps.
- Firstly, stand straight with your shoulders and arms relaxed.
- After that, open your mouth and roll your bottom lip over your lower teeth and keep it there.
- Then, move your head down while tilting your chin down.
- Lastly, close your mouth and lift your head back up. This is the scooping motion you have to perform. Just imagine that you are scooping something using your lower jaw. Ensure that the corner of your lips are fully relaxed when you are performing the scooping motion. Repeat this exercise 10 times to complete a set.
Follow this exercise regularly and perform it as much as you can and you will get rid of your double chin in no time.
Pout and Tilt
To perform this exercise you need to pout. Most women nowadays have delved into the art of pouting with the advent of social media and selfies. Taking selfies while pouting or puckering is one of the biggest and most recognizable social media fads of the last decade. So much so, that it is completely ingrained into the social consciousness and pop culture. Anyway, you can also utilize the pout to exercise the muscles under your chin to burn the fat to vanish your double chin. To make sure that you are pouting properly, place a finger on your chin while pouting. If the skin fees wrinkly and puckered you are doing it correctly. Follow these steps to perform this exercise effectively and efficiently.
- Firstly, stick your lower lip out as much as you can to form a pout. You can perform this exercise form both sitting or standing positions.
- After that, hold the put for a couple of seconds then tilt your neck down while keeping your upper back straight so that your chin is as close to your chest as possible.
- Lastly, hold the pose for a couple of seconds and then relax your mouth and straighten up your head to return to the starting position. You have completed a rep.
This is a terrific and effective exercise to reduce neck fat and lose the double chin. Perform this regularly for a few weeks and you will start to see the results. You can start with 3 sets of 10 reps each to get this exercise into your routine.
This is a very simple exercise to get rid of your double chin by burning the fat under your chin and on your neck. You just need to be able to shape your mouth like you are spelling the letter O for this one. Follow the upcoming steps to perform this exercise properly and effectively.
- Firstly, sit or stand with your back straight and your shoulders and arms relaxed.
- After that, tilt your head back os that you are facing up towards the sky.
- Then, close your lips but try to open your mouth to form an ‘O’ shape. Your lips should be close together.
- After that, hold the O position for about 20 seconds until you feel strong tension and contraction on the sides of your neck, under your jawline.
- Lastly, relax your mouth and tilt your neck back to bring your head back to the starting position. You have now finished one rep.
This is a highly effective exercise for getting rid of your double chin and you should be following this one regularly. Perform it in 3 sets of 5 reps each.
This is a relatively simple exercise which is very similar to the previous one. It is practically an extended and enhanced version of the O. You will need to make O and X shapes with your mouths to help burn the fat in your neck, jaws, and cheeks.
- Firstly, sit or stand with your back straight and your shoulders and arms relaxed.
- After that, spell O with your mouth and then go to spelling the letter X. Alternate the spelling of the letters with your mouth. One cycle makes up one rep.
- Lastly, repeat this motion continues to perform the exercise. Perform 3 sets of 12 reps each to give your facial and neck muscles a fantastic workout.
Touch The Nose
This is somewhat of a self-explanatory exercise for the face. This exercise makes the hyoid muscles stronger. Hyoid muscles are located at the top part of your neck, under your jawline. These muscles are also important as their weakness can lead to you developing a double chin. As the name suggests, you will need to touch your nose for this exercise. However, not with your hands but with your tongue. Makes sense as you are looking to work out your facial muscles. Peruse the following steps to learn how to perform this exercise properly.
- Firstly, sit or stand in a comfortable position with your back straight.
- After that, stick out your tongue as far as you can so that you get it as close to your nose as possible. You should be trying to touch the tip of your nose with the tip of your tongue. Keep your lips relaxed while doing this.
- Lastly, hold the pose for about 5 seconds and then get your tongue back in your mouth to finish one rep.
This is a highly effective exercise which strengthens your hyoid muscles to help prevent and avoid a double chin.
Stick It Out
This is another one of the simple and straightforward facial exercises. This is also similar to the previous one as it also utilizes your tongue to work the muscles under your chin. This burns off the fat over there very efficiently and effectively to reduce and ultimately get rid of your double chin.
- Firstly, sit or stand in a comfortable position with your head facing forward, your back straight, and your arms relaxed.
- After that, open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue slowly over 5 seconds. Stick it out as far as you can.
- Then, hold the tongue out for a moment then retract it back in. Again, do it slowly over 5 seconds.
- Lastly, you have performed one rep. Repeat this exercise 10 times to give your chin and neck muscles a great and burning workout.
Side Neck Stretch
This is a simple but effective exercise which will help burn off fat from the side of the chin. You need to incorporate different exercises into your routine which will help you burn fat from all areas under your chin. In this exercise, you will just need to perform some stretching of your neck and that is all. Read and follow the upcoming steps to perform this exercise effectively and efficiently.
- Firstly, sit or stand in a comfortable upright position.
- After that, stretch your neck as far as you can to one of your sides. You can place and pressure your head with your hand to help with this move.
- Then, hold the pose for a moment then stretch your neck back to the opposite side and repeat the same step there.
- Lastly, bring your head back to its straight starting position. You have now completed one rep. Repeat this exercise 10 times to give your neck and chin a great and slimming workout.
This particular exercise is useful for burning the fat off the sides of your chin. If you feel like you are burning an insufficient amount of fat from the sides, you can incorporate this one into your routine.
This exercise is simple and self-explanatory one. You will just need to rotate your head from side to side in this exercise. That will burn fat all over and around your neck and under your chin by working the most amount of muscles. Follow these steps if you want to learn how to perform this exercise properly and effectively.
- Firstly, sit or stand in a comfortable position with your back straight and arms relaxed on your hips.
- After that, rotate your head around to bring it from side to side to work all the muscles in your neck and under your chin.
- Lastly, one rotation around constitutes a single rep. Repeat this exercise 10 times regularly to get great results in reducing your double chin.
This exercise is great for working out most of the muscles in your neck and around and under your chin. Hence, this exercise will be very effective in getting rid of your double chin.
As the name clues in, you will have to jut out your jaw to perform this exercise. This exercise is great for straining your neck and under chin muscles to burn the fat accumulated there. Following this exercise frequently and regularly will aid you in the fading out of your double chin. To perform this exercise properly and effectively, follow the upcoming steps closely.
- Firstly, sit or stand in a comfortable position with your back straight and your arms relaxed at your sides.
- After that, tilt your head back to look towards the sky.
- Then, stretch your jaw outward until you feel a strain on your neck and you can’t do it further.
- Lastly, keep holding the jaw forwards for about 10 seconds and then relax your jaw to return it to the original position. You have now completed the first rep. Repeat this exercise 10 times to give a great workout to your neck.
You can easily perform this exercise as it is simple and straightforward and you just need to be able to stretch out your neck and extend your jaw. You will great effects on your double chin soon if you incorporate this into your routine to perform it regularly.
This is a common and effective exercise for getting rid of double chin. It is quite simple and relaxing. Once again, the clue to perform it is already in its name. You will need to be able to roll your neck to move around your head from side to side to work out the muscles in your neck and jaw. Follow the next steps to learn how to perform this exercise correctly and effectively.
- Firstly, stand in a comfortable and upright position with your back straight and arms relaxed at the sides.
- After that, drop your chin forwards gently until it is touching or as close to your chest as possible.
- Then, slowly and carefully rotate or tilt your head to its side and hold it there for about 5 seconds.
- After that, bring your head slowly back to front, to its starting position on your chest.
- Then, continue to rotate and tilt your head, now to the opposite side.
- Lastly, again hold it there for about 5 seconds before bringing it back to the starting position. Keep repeating these steps for 30 seconds to a minute. That will provide your neck and jaw muscles a great workout to subdue your double chin.
This is a brilliant and highly effective exercise which will work wonders in helping you to conquer your double chin.
The Triangle of Youth
Regularly following this exercise will make your face look younger and pull up your cheeks to make them tighter and better looking. Hence, this is a great exercise to diminish your double chin and eventually get rid of it completely. Read and practice the following steps to perform this exercise effectively and get rid of your double chin quickly.
- Firstly, stand or sit in a comfortable position. Keep your back straight and arms relaxed at your sides.
- After that, turn your head to a side and then extend your jaw forwards by straining your neck muscles. You should be able to feel the muscles in your neck stretching and straining while you are performing this.
- Then, turn your head to the opposite side and repeat the previous step towards the other side.
- Lastly, slowly bring back your head to its starting position. Now, you have completed one rep. Repeat this motion 10 times to give your chin muscles and neck a great workout.
For this exercise, you need to apply pressure under your chin, here your double chin occurs. This exercise utilizes pressure and resistance to strain your muscles to help burn the fat stored under your chin. Follow the upcoming steps to effectively and efficiently perform this exercise.
- Firstly, sit in a comfortable position with your back straight.
- After that, ball your hands into fists and place them directly under your chin.
- Then, start moving your lower jaw on your fists so that your chin is pressed onto your fists and muscles are straining under the resistance from the hands.
- After that, keep increasing the pressure until you can not anymore and then hold the pose in that position for about 3-5 seconds.
- Lastly, relax your jaw to ring it back to the starting position. Repeat this exercise 5 to 10 times to have strong and clear effects on your double chin.
You can utilize resistance from a solid object to put pressure and strain onto your muscles. Consequently, this helps to burn the fat stored under your chin to release energy to counteract the pressure.
There are tons of benefits of smiling. It enhances your personality and makes you more inviting and attractive to other people. It also helps to exercise the muscles in your face to keep it looking younger and supple. Everybody knows how to smile, it is a universal sign for demonstrating joy and happiness. So, you will need to utilize your smile for this exercise and it will help you diminish your double chin until you are just left with one. Follow the upcoming steps to perform this exercise to burn the under chin fat and get rid of the double chin.
- Firstly, stand or sit in a comfortable position, preferably in front of a mirror.
- After that, clench your teeth together and keep your mouth closed while stretching your mouth so that the corners of your lips are as far apart as possible to form a wide toothy smile.
- Then, push your tongue against the roof of your mouth, gradually pressing it in by increasing the force applied. You should be able to feel your chin muscles tensing and straining.
- Lastly, hold the pose for about 5 seconds and then relax your face and mouth for the next 3 seconds. You have completed a rep.
Smiling wide is a great exercise to burn fat in your face and work out the muscles in there efficiently. Repeat this exercise 5 to 10 times and follow it regularly to rapidly be done with your double chin and sport a single sleek chin.
This is a simple exercise which is quite effective in reducing your double chin. Incorporating this in your routine will help you burn off the excess fat under your chin effectively so that you can obtain a sleek chin. As the name suggests, you need to be able to puff up your cheeks with air to perform this exercise. Perform the following steps accurately to get rid of your double chin within a few weeks.
- Firstly, you have to take a deep breath but not with your nose but with your mouth. Your mouth should be filled with air now.
- After that, puff up your cheeks by closing the mouth and holding the air in your mouth.
- Then, press your palms or fingers onto your cheeks and increase the pressure until you feel your cheek muscles tensing.
- Lastly, hold the pose for about 5 seconds and then open your mouth to release the air and relax your face. Repeat the action to give your cheeks and face a proper workout.
Puffing up your cheeks pulls on many muscles in your face including the under chin ones to burn fat over there. Hence, following this exercise regularly will allow you to get rid of your double chin rapidly. Repeat this exercise 5-10 times every day to get a nice workout for your face and chin.
Tongue on Teeth
This is another one of effective and simple exercise for your face and chin. It will work the muscles on the lower part of your face very effectively to burn off extra fat stored in your face and under your chin. Follow these steps if you wish to incorporate this exercise into your routine.
- Firstly, sit or stand in a position that is convenient for you and keep your back straight.
- After that, open up your mouth as wide and big as possible.
- Then, place your tongue behind your teeth in such a way that the tip of it is touching the backside of the bottom row of teeth.
- After that, take a breath with your mouth and then exhale while making an ‘aah’ sound. Continue this step for about a minute.
- Lastly, relax your mouth and tongue and you are done!
Repeat this exercise a couple of times more to give a great and effective workout to your facial muscles. This will, consequently, help burn off the extra fat stored under your chin to get rid of your double chin.
This is another great facial exercise to get rid of your double chin. It engages with the muscles and fat under your chin directly to help break it down. Hence, it is very effective in reducing your double chin to the point that it is not there anymore. Follow these steps to perform this exercise and include it in your routine.
- Firstly, stand or sit in a comfortable and preferable position. Keep your back straight.
- After that, gently and carefully slap the lower part of the jaw with the back of your hand. Make sure that you do not do it too hard.
- Lastly, that is all you need to do! Repeat the slapping of the chin and a regular and constant pace for about 30 seconds. You are done.
Follow this exercise 2 to 3 times every day if you wish to expel your double chin within a few weeks. Just remember to take care and not slap your jaw too hard as that can hurt you. You should not even slap too soft as that would have negligible effects in the reduction of your double chin.
This exercise is named after the common bird. It will help burn off the fat under your chin quite effectively to diminish your double chin and ultimately make it disappear completely. Follow the forthcoming steps to perform this exercise accurately and properly and you will get rid of your double chin within a few weeks.
- Firstly, place your palm under your jaw so that your thumb is under one end of your jawbone, near the turn towards the ear. Your index finger should be in the converse position, under the opposite end of the jaw.
- After that, hold your hand still and then press your neck and head against the palm of your hand until you feel a strong pressure.
- Lastly, hold the pose for about 30 seconds before moving your neck and head back to the starting position. You have completed one rep.
Repeat at least 3 reps of this exercise every day by including it in your routine and that will help you quickly get rid of your double chin.
This is a great and slightly tiring exercise which exercises the muscles in your neck extensively. It also works the muscles in the lower part of your face to burn off the excess fat stored under there. You can figure out the action you need to perform in this exercise from the name. So, let us get on with the steps on how to perform this exercise.
- Firstly, lie down on your bed but your neck should be at an edge so that your head is hanging off in the air.
- After that, contract the muscles in the front part of your neck to gently lift up your head and curl it towards your chest as much as you can. Your shoulders should be lying flat on the bad while this is happening.
- Lastly, hold the pose for about 10 seconds before gently relaxing your neck to let it drop back slowly to its starting position. You have completed a rep.
This exercise is more straining then others but then its benefits also match up. You reap whatever you sow after all. Include this in your routine by performing 3 sets of 2 reps each. Sit up and rest for a minute between each rep so that you do not get dizzy.
Yoga Asanas for Reducing Double Chin
Yoga is the new health craze all over the world. People all over the world are getting into yoga to improve their health and fitness. It is an ancient and holistic method of exercise which is in use for centuries in India. People used it to enhance their inner health along with providing peace to the mind and just generally improving all and every aspect of the human body. It has basically become a cultural staple in the world and millions and millions all over the globe flock to their nearest yoga studio to work out their body.
There are yoga asanas present for practically every ailment and improving each portion of the body. Consequently, yoga can also be used to get rid of your double chin. We have compiled a few yoga asanas which will help you to burn the fat from your face which will reduce your double chin. Let us look at the yoga asanas which help cut fat from your face and chin now.
This yoga exercise will help you get rid of the chin fat. Moreover, it will also smooth out the skin on your neck and any wrinkles on your face. It is quite easy to do, follow the steps to learn how to perform it.
- Firstly, you have to sit in a comfortable position and look straight ahead.
- After that, place your fingers gently under your chin, at the end of your neck.
- Then, make gentle stroking motion with your fingers downwards. While you are doing that, also tilt your head back to stretch your neck.
- After that, bring your head down as much as you can to try to touch your chest. Repeat this whole process two times.
- Then, push out your lower lip outward as much as you can and push your chin upwards while you place your fingers on your collarbones.
- Lastly, hold the pose and take 4 deep breaths. Repeat this process two times and you are done!
Perform this yoga asana once daily and regularly to get rid of all the fat in your face and under your chin in no time at all.
This yoga asana is called Simha mudra in the Sanskrit language which directly translates to Lion pose. Hence, as the name might clue you in, you have to mimic the actions of a lion for this asana. More specifically the loud roaring of a lion. This yoga exercise works out the facial muscles well to tone them and burn the fat off from it. Consequently, it is highly effective in reducing the double chin on your face steadily until it is fully gone and never to return. Follow the upcoming steps to learn how to perform this exercise correctly.
- Firstly, sit down by kneeling and place your hands on your thighs.
- After that, open your mouth by dropping your jaw down, Make sure to open wide.
- Then, stick out your tongue. Push it downwards towards your chin as much as you can.
- After that, try to roar like a lion from your throat while breathing through your mouth. Repeat the exercise two times and you are done!
Women use a similar expression quite commonly although for a very different purpose. Making a pouty fish-like face is very popular among selfie takers. Little do they realize that it is also useful for toning muscles in the face and burning off fat from it. It stretches your cheek muscles to firm up your facial muscles. Hence, it remedies sagging cheeks and skin on the face and aids in burning of excess fats from under the chin. As the name suggests, you have to make your expression like a fish for this yoga asana. Follow these steps to perform this asana efficiently and correctly.
- Firstly, sit straight in a comfortable position with your head in a neutral forward position.
- After that, suck in your cheeks and lips to try to make your face to resemble a fish.
- Then, hold the pose and then turn your face to look left, then right, and then upward.
- After that, after lifting your head upward, hold it there for 10 to 15 seconds before reverting your expression back to normal. Repeat this asana for about 3 to 5 times and you are done!
The Smile Soother Position
This is an effective yoga asana to curb the double chin. Moreover, it will help firm up your cheeks and jawline. Here are the steps you need to follow to perform this yoga exercise.
- Firstly, wrap your lips over your teeth so that they are hidden and turn your mouth into an O shape.
- After that, try to smile as wide as you can while holding the previous pose.
- Then, go back to the starting position. Repeat this particular process 6 times.
- After that, place your index finger on your chin and perform the same smile from step 2 again, for the 7th time.
- Lastly, while holding the pose, tilt your head up and then start moving your jaw up and down like you are mashing something. Do this for a few moments and you are done!
The Dumbbell Technique
This is another one of the great yoga asanas which will help firm up your face and skin. Consequently, including this exercise in your daily exercise or yoga routine will aid you immensely in getting rid of your double chin rapidly. To perform this asana correctly and effectively, follow these steps.
- Firstly, you can perform this asana either sitting or standing, just make sure to do so in a comfortable position. Keep your head in a neutral and forward-looking position.
- After that, lift your chin up as much as you can. You should be looking upward at this point.
- Then, open and close your mouth repeatedly until you can feel the strain or a slight heaviness under your chin.
- Lastly, revert your head back to its normal position to rest for a few seconds and then repeat the whole asana.
Repeat this asana three times every day regularly to cut off the excess fat from your face to lose the double chin as quickly as is feasible.
The Chub Blaster
This yoga asana is an extremely effective exercise to stretch and tone your jaw and chin area. This exercise is fantastic for the effects it provides in reducing and ultimately getting rid of all the excess fat under your chin and jaw. Follow the upcoming steps to perform this face asana properly and effectively.
- Firstly, you can either sit or stand for this asana. Just ensure that you are comfortable. Use padmasana or sukhasana for this purpose if you wish.
- After that, keep your head in a neutral forward position and then push up your lip upward while also jutting your lower jaw outwards. Do this until you are able to feel a strain in the muscles in your chin and jaw.
- Lastly, hold the pose for about 10 to 15 seconds and revert your face to normal. You are done!
Repeat this asana three times daily and regularly to lose your double chin fast.
This is a very simple and straightforward asana which basically explains itself with its name. It works out the muscles in the face and the chin effectively to reduce the double chin until it vanishes completely. Consequently, it firms and tones your face well naturally to give you a leaner and even more gorgeous look. Follow the upcoming steps to know how to perform this simple asana.
- Firstly, sit or stand in a comfortable position but keep your back straight.
- After that, tilt your head back until you are staring at the ceiling while keeping your spine straight.
- Then, pout out your lips and start blowing air from your mouth.
- Lastly, keep blowing air while holding the pose for about 10 seconds and then return your head to normal position. You are done now!
You should repeat this easy yoga asana 10 times in a day if you want to disappear your double chin as quickly as possible.
This asana is great for exercising the muscles in your cheeks. This helps tone the muscles in your face and helps burn off excess stored fats in there. Hence, it is beneficial in diminishing the double chin and giving your face a beautiful firm look. Follow the steps given below to perform this asana properly.
- Firstly, inhale and fill up your mouth with air so that your cheeks are puffed up.
- After that, transfer the air in your mouth from one side to the other like you swish mouthwash around to clean your teeth and gums.
- Lastly, keep doing it for a few minutes and then stop to rest for a bit. Then, repeat the asana a couple of times and you are done!
Some Tips to Prevent Double Chins
People always say that prevention is better than the cure and they are correct. If you take measures so that you don’t get a double chin, you won’t have to deal with them and the embarrassment in the future. We have compiled a brief list of tips and tricks which will help you keep your chin and jaw sleek and fat-free in the first place so that you never seem overweight due to the appearance of a double chin.
- Exercise regularly. Exercising burns off excess fats from the body and tones your muscles.
- Curb your diet. Reduce your calorie intake if you are gaining weight and going towards becoming overweight.
- Keep good posture. Having a proper posture is important for avoiding many health issues. Double chin is one of those issues. Keeping a good posture will help you avoid the double chin.
- Eat healthily. Include healthy and nutritious foods into your diet to that you are a picture of health and wellness. This will keep your immunity up and your body in shape. Eat foods which help you burn fat like oats and nuts to get some extra help in burning off the excess fat from your face.
You might find this article interesting Very Effective 10 Weight Loss Tips For Women In Their 20’S
This article has been medically reviewed by Dr.Geeta Sundar on 11/4/2019
Latest posts by Prakhar Parihar (see all)
- How to Stop a Toothache Fast at Home - April 16, 2019
- Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment - April 16, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Cheek Acne – Causes, DIYs & Prevention Tips - April 15, 2019