Eyelash Growth: Tips And Tricks To Boost Eyelashes
Every one of us desires naturally defined eyelashes that are longer, thicker, fuller and darker. It gives the added dimension to our face and gives our appearance a gorgeous and awesome look. At the same time is each one of us blessed with such characteristics? The answer is definitely no, but friends do not despair as I am going to share some tricks and tips that will prove beneficial to you.
# Tip 1
Brushing with Castor Oil
Castor oil is enriched with fatty acids that promote hair growth. The trick is actually in brushing the lashes with a lash comb as it boosts and strengthens the hair follicles.
- Take some drops of castor oil and place it on your eyelashes.
- Take a lash comb and gently brush your eyelashes with its help.
- Make sure to do it at least 7 to 10 minutes, 3 times every day for best results.
# Tip 2
Green tea is enriched with antioxidant properties that make the eyelashes stronger and larger. The important tip while using green tea is that you can prepare and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 2 days so that you can use it as per your discretion.
- Take ½ tsp of green tea leaves and soak them in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Strain and separate the water from the leaves and let it cool at room temperature.
- Take a mascara wand, dip it in the green tea water and apply gently on the eyelashes.
- Apply it once at night so that you can leave it overnight and also once during the daytime.
# Tip 3
Olive oil is enriched with nutrients and vitamins that felicitate growth of hair follicles as it nourishes them deeply. The trick is to apply it to the baseline of lashes every night so that it can work overnight.
- Take ½ tsp of olive oil in a bowl.
- Now take a cotton bud, dip it in the olive oil and apply gently first on the baseline and later on the lashes.
- Make sure the oil does not enter the eyes as it can cause some discomfort.
- You can use olive oil at least 2-3 times daily but make sure to apply it at night regularly for best results.
# Tip 4
Vitamin E is enriched with antioxidants that increase the circulation of blood and encourages the growth of fuller eyelashes. The trick is to apply it with gentle fingers and massage it on the lashes for few minutes so that its nutrients can seep inside and work better.
- Take a capsule of vitamin E, prick and extract its contents.
- Take some of it on your fingertips and apply gently on the lashes.
- Apply this oil at least 3 times every day for desired results.
# Tip 5
Shea butter is rich in vitamin E and A, that increase the growth of lashes. The actual tip while using Shea butter is that we should melt it with our body heat and not by putting it on the gas flame as our body heat preserves its important nutrients.
- Take a bit of Shea butter on your fingertips and melt it by rubbing your fingertips together.
- Apply it gently on your eyelashes at night.
- Leave it overnight.