Follow This Anti-Aging Skincare Routine During Winters To Look Fabulous!
Winters are harsh on your skin as they leave you with dry and irritating skin. The dry climate strips the natural oil from your skin and makes your skin dull and full of wrinkles. The dry skin makes you look older than your age.
So, here is a step by step anti-aging skincare routine that you can follow during winters.
1. Wear your Sunscreen:
The UV rays are also dangerous in winters. They can penetrate deeper into the skin and results in premature signs of aging. So, just to prevent dry skin and wrinkles in winters wear sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30.
2. Avoid taking long Hot Shower Baths:
In winter, hot water is all you need. But don’t have long showers with hot water. Instead, you can use lukewarm water to bath during winters. It’s beneficial for healthy skin and healthy scalp.
3. Cleanse your Face With Curd & Honey:
|Organic honey||1 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 teaspoon|
- Take a bowl, add 2 teaspoons of curd, 1 teaspoon each of organic honey and olive oil to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Gently massage the paste all over your face for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with cold water.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
Apply this face cleanser once or twice daily.
4. Exfoliate your skin with Apple Cider Vinegar:
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 teaspoon|
- Take a bowl, add raw apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and sugar granules.
- Mix all the ingredients till the sugar granules dissolve completely.
- Then, apply the paste all over your face.
- Gently scrub the paste on your face in circular motions for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then, wash your face with lukewarm water.
Apply this exfoliating scrub once daily after cleansing.
5. Avocado Face Mask:
|Mashed banana||1 tablespoon|
|Raw honey||1 teaspoon|
- Take half an avocado and crush it with the help of a paste.
- Add milk, honey, and mashed banana to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well till a creamy paste is formed.
- Then, apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it to dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Apply this face mask two to three times a week.
6. Shea Butter Body Moisturizer:
|Raw Shea butter||1/4 cup|
|Extra virgin coconut oil||1/4 cup|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Lavender essential oil||4-5 drops|
- Take a pan, add beeswax raw shea butter, extra virgin coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Heat the solution it a smooth liquid solution is formed.
- Then, add 4-5 drops of lavender essential oil to it.
- Pour the liquid into a container and leave it to cool down.
- You can also refrigerate the mixture for it to get harden.
- Once it hardens, then apply the creamy moisturizer on your body.
You can apply this moisturizer once or twice daily. You can store this lotion in a cool and dry place for further use.
Just prepare these simple home remedies for a fabulous skin in winters.
Latest posts by Prathana (see all)
- 6 Remedies How To Get Long & Thick Hair | Stop Hair Fall | Get Faster Hair Growth In 2 Weeks - January 7, 2020
- Homemade Egg White Face Mask Recipes For Beautiful Skin - January 7, 2020
- 4 Super Effective Ways To Use Vinegar For Acne Treatment - January 7, 2020