Foods for Healthy Skin: 5 Anti-AgingRecipes for Radiant Skin
Nutritious food needs not to be dull and bland all the time, as you can always spice it up with some tangy flavors for a tasty treat. Enhance your taste buds with these healthy snacking options instead of munching on a pack of chips this weekend, and guess what? They are loaded with anti-aging properties, read this article till the end and we are sure it will leave you craving for more.
Red quinoa salad
- Cooked red quinoa rice: 3 cups
- Cherry tomatoes: half a cup
- Pitted and diced orange bell peppers: half a cup
- Diced red onions: quarter cup
- Pumpkin seeds: quarter cup
- Crushed clove garlic: 1
- Black beans: half a cup
- Kalamata olives: half a cup
- Chopped parsley: quarter cup
- Cumin: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil: 5 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper: as per the requirement
- Mix all the ingredients in a clean bowl.
- Have it fresh.
Have this fulfilling salad instead of a heavy dinner or an evening snack at least twice a week to give your skin a healthy treat.
Lip smacking salmon salad
- Grilled wild salmon: 250 grams (approx)
- Cherry tomatoes: 1 cup, cut into halves
- Sliced red onions: 2
- Capers: 1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped dill: 1 tablespoon
- Balsamic vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Grounded pepper: quarter teaspoon
- Salt: as much as required
- Add red onions, tomatoes, and capers to grilled salmon when it cools down, and toss it for a while.
- Add a seasoning of olive oil, dill, and vinegar.
- At last, top it up with a coat of salt and pepper as per your taste and preference.
- Refrigerate this delicious snack for at least 30 minutes & then have it.
- Try this salad instead of your regular vegetable salad for lunch or dinner once a week.
Rainbow salad for a clear skin
- Thinly sliced beetroots: 4
- Sliced peers: 2
- Peeled, sliced organic apples: 1
- Feta cheese: half a cup
- Toasted sunflower seeds: half a cup
- Chopped mint leaves: as per the requirement
- Salt: as per the requirement
- Pepper: as per the requirement
- Lemon: 1
- Extra virgin olive oil: 10 tablespoons
- Take all the veggies and fruits in a salad bowl.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice in a separate bowl to make a tangy seasoning.
- Sprinkle it on top of the veggies and fruits along with feta cheese and toss it for a while.
- Top it up with some salt and pepper to finish with.
- Have it fresh.
- Ditch the unhealthy food that you generally have during the weekends and replace it with this healthy, rainbow salad.
Spicy chickpea-chicken salad
- Chicken thighs: 500 grams (approx)
- Crushed garlic cloves: 2
- Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Rinsed, drained chickpeas: 1 cup
- Smoked paprika: 1 tablespoon
- Sea salt: 1 tablespoon
- Lime juice: juice of 1 lime
- Take a container and add lime juice, garlic, paprika, salt, and olive oil to prepare the marinade.
- Next up, heat a medium sized pan, once it turns hot, add the chicken thighs, cook it for a while and then pour the marinade on top of it.
- Do not forget to preheat the oven to 180 degrees in advance.
- Now, all you have to do is transfer the contents of the medium-sized pan to an oven safe dish.
- Keep it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Shred it roughly once you remove it from the oven.
- Add the chickpeas to this dish, at last, toss it well, top it up with a seasoning of lime juice.
- Have it fresh.
- You can have this yummy salad once a week.