Get A Healthy Glowing Skin With These 5 Easy and Proven Home Remedies
Healthy and glowing skin is everybody’s desire. It gives you the power to face the day with confidence, be it anything. Thus, we provide you with 5 such easy and effective natural home remedies that are easy and proven to help you out. Hope they help!
Turmeric, Gram Flour, and Milk Face Pack
Turmeric is a remedy that is being used in Asian countries for beauty purposes since ages. Not only is it a great antiseptic, but also works great for getting a blemish free-glowing skin. Gram flour gives your skin safety from acne breakouts and controls excess oil production. Milk will complement them by making your skin soft and smooth.
- Gram flour: 5 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder: 1 tablespoon
- Milk: as required
- Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth paste. Add milk until the mixture becomes easy to apply.
- Slather the paste on your face using your fingers giving a gentle massage.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes until it completely dries.
- Wash with normal water.
- Pat dry.
- Repeat this remedy once a week.
Multani Mitti, Sandalwood powder, and Rosewater Face Pack
Fuller’s Earth or Multani Mitti gently exfoliates the skin by removing the dead skin cells. Sandalwood powder has antibacterial properties and it helps to unclog the pores. Rosewater keeps your skin fresh and glowing.
- Multani Mitti: 2 tablespoons
- Sandalwood powder: 1 tablespoon
- Rosewater: 2 tablespoons
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients. Form a lump-free paste.
- Apply the mixture on your neck and skin.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes then rinse with normal water.
- Use this pack once a week for best results.
Olive Oil Massage
Olive oil has anti-bacterial properties and is also very good to avoid signs of ageing. It also has high Vitamin content that nourishes and moisturizes your skin deeply.
- Olive oil: few drops
- Take the few drops of olive oil on the tips of your fingers.
- Massage in upward and circular motions.
- Do this for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Do this simple massage using olive oil daily.
Aloe Vera and Honey Face Mask
Aloe Vera helps keep your skin firm and free from wrinkles. It also nourishes and keeps your skin fresh by maintaining healthy blood flow. Combined with honey, it can give you the perfect glow that your face needs!
- Aloe Vera Leaf: 1, freshly cut or store-bought organic Aloe Vera gel: 2-3 tablespoons
- Honey: few drops
- Scoop out the gel from the leaf and blend it to give it a proper texture.
- Mix the gel with honey well and apply on your face.
- Keep it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- Use this pack twice a week.
Oatmeal, Cream, and Almond Scrub
Oatmeal will gently scrub your face and remove any impurities or dead skin cells. Fresh cream helps in making your skin smooth and almond gives it the required nutrients. Together, they form the perfect DIY skincare remedy.
- Oatmeal: 1 tablespoon
- Fresh cream: 1 tablespoon
- Almond: 1 number
- Mix the oatmeal and cream. Add the almond to them by crushing it.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- Use this scrub by massaging gently for 5-6 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Use this scrub once every alternate day.
Latest posts by Manisha Joshi (see all)
- Erase Wrinkles from Your Face on Natural Way - May 31, 2019
- 5 Natural And Healthy Ways To Improve Hair Growth - May 21, 2019
- DIY Baking Soda Mask To Remove Stains, Wrinkles and Dark Circles on Your Face Without Botox - May 16, 2019