Get Beautiful Skin In Just A Few Minutes – Face Masks That Work Super Fast
Every girl wishes to look herself in the mirror with radiant, beautiful and flawless skin. But these days, it is a challenging job to maintain a flawless skin all the time. So, Today in this post, we are going to share some very simple home remedies, that will give you clear and glowing skin instantly.
The first diy home remedy is Tomato Face Mask
Tomatoes is Slightly acidic in nature, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin C; this gives a new life to your dull skin and restores glow to the skin.
To prepare this face mask you need
1 Ripe tomato and 10 Basil leaves
This face mask is a must try for oily and acne prone skin. This face mask will not only give you glowing skin, but also remove excess oil from your face and help to prevent further acne and breakout
- At first take 1 ripe tomato and wash it in clean water Now mash this tomato.
- Pluck out 10-12 fresh basil leaves.
- Wash and crush them to form a paste, with the help of pestle and mortar
- Add this paste in mashed tomato
- Mix the ingredients and your remedy is ready
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes And then, Wash it off using plain water
Our second diy home remedy is Milk and Rose face mask
This mask will hydrate your skin and prevent your skin from looking dull and lifeless You must try this mask to get glowing skin in winters
To prepare this mask you’ll need Fresh rose petals
Milk and Oats powder
- Take 2 table spoons of milk in a clean bowl and add rose petals in it
- Now, use a blender to blend it well Next up, add 2 table spoons of oats powder in this mixture
- Mix it well, it should have a medium consistency if you find it too thick, then add more milk to achieve the desired consistency
- Milk-Rose face mask is ready. Apply this mask on your cleansed face and let it dry out completely after that rinse off using plain water
This mask will give you radiant skin instantly and will also improve skin’s elasticity
The third diy home remedy is Papaya Face pack
Papaya is rich in papain, that deep cleanses the open pores and brightens up your skin
To prepare this face mask you’ll need
- slice of papaya, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp of sandalwood powder
- 1/2 tsp of aloe vera gel and
- Rose water
To prepare this face mask Mash the papaya, you can either use a fork or a blender Now in this mashed papaya add sandalwood powder and aloe vera gel Mix it well. After that, add enough rose water in this mixture, until you get a face pack like consistency. that’s it, yourface pack is ready, now, apply this pack on you clean face and leave it on for 20 minutes Rinse off with plain water and you’re done