Get Fair, Spotless & Glowing Skin Permanently with these amazing natural home remedies
The weather can really impact the skin in harsh ways. The skin is usually left dry, lifeless and full of dirt if it is not well taken care of. Using cosmetic products can be beneficial, however, some may only have temporary benefits and may seriously affect the skin in the long run. These products are also pretty expensive and leave the skin dependent on the product for its health and thus, it does not get nourished from within. To avoid these issues, there are many natural items, found in almost every household that can do the same as cosmetic products, and also having a lasting effect. The following are some such home remedies for how to get clear, fair and glowing skin.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 Teaspoon
- Honey – 1 Teaspoon
- Green Tea – 1 Teaspoon
- Water – ½ Cup
- Sugar – 5 Teaspoons
- Put the green tea in a pot and add the water to it. Boil it and then let it cool down.
- Strain this green tea and add the apple cider vinegar, honey and sugar to it and mix it well. Except for the sugar, all other ingredients should be incorporated well.
- Wash the face with cold water and use this mixture as a scrub.
- Repeat this process twice a week to get the best results.
- Oatmeal – 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice – 1 Teaspoon
- Honey – 1 Teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl till a thick paste is formed. If the mixture is too thick, add a bit of water to it till a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply this mix on the face and neck and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process twice a week for the best results.
3. Olive Oil
- Cucumber – 1
- Milk – 1 Teaspoon
- Olive Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Grind the cucumber into a thin and smooth paste.
- Mix in the milk and olive oil and stir till all the elements get well-incorporated.
- Apply this mix on the face and neck area and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and pat dry the area with a soft face towel.
- Repeat this process 4 times a week.
- Boiling water – 1 pot
- Tomato – 1
- Avocado pulp – 1
- Blend the tomato and avocado pulp together till a smooth and thin paste is formed.
- Wash the face and drape a towel over your head and lean into the pot with boiling water and allow the skin to take in the steam for 15-20 minutes.
- After this, immediately apply the tomato and avocado paste on the face and leave it on for 45 minutes.
- Rinse the paste off with warm water and pat dry the face with a soft towel.
- Repeat this process daily to get the best and long term results.
Before diving into any of the above treatment processes, it is advisable to first do a patch test to check if any of the ingredients have a negative impact on the skin.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- Top 5 DIY Nourishing Protein Hair Mask - May 31, 2019
- Remove Wrinkles on Face Permanently with this Natural Pack - May 21, 2019
- Use it for just a few Nights and Get Spot Free Glowing Skin - May 19, 2019