Get Rid of Grey Hair With This Remedy for Shining Hair
Premature greying of hair has increased in this generation a lot more. Most of it is because of the fact that the stress level of people working nowadays has increased and the pollution that is covering our cities. Although there are a lot of products available in the market that you can use, there is no better way than using natural ingredients in the comfort of your home to get the job done. Here are some few remedies to turn back the grey hair on your head and make them shinier than usual.
Coconut Oil Mask
- Coconut Oil
- Curry Leaves
- Lemon Juice
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a small cup and place it over direct flame.
- Add a couple of curry leaves to the oil and roast it for a minute so that the leaves get cooked and strain the oil in the cup.
- Break two eggs and separate the egg white from it. Whisk the whites together properly.
- Add the coconut oil and then add a few drops of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients together to make a thick liquidy solution.
- Apply this solution on your hair and spread it evenly throughout using your hands or a brush. Cover each hair strand, especially the ones that are grey.
- Massage your head and scalp for a few minutes so that the solution seeps into the pores of your scalp.
- Leave the mask as it is for about 15-20 minutes or until it dries up on your hair completely.
- Use a mild shampoo along with a conditioner to remove the mask from your hair and also mask the smell of the eggs from the hair. Dry your hair with a clean towel after washing it.
- Repeat this process twice a week to infuse new life in the scalp and make the hairs stronger and healthier. Using it regularly will also cover your grey hairs and give them a nice shiny look.
Banana and Yogurt Mask
- Vitamin E Oil
- Peel a banana and cut it into small slices. Mash the banana properly with a fork.
- Add a tablespoon of yogurt into the banana mash and then mix the ingredients together to make a thick creamy paste.
- Cut open a couple of Evion 400 capsules and extract their oil in the yogurt paste and then mix them together as well.
- Apply this paste on your hair and then massage the scalp gently to spread the paste throughout the hair and cover the grey strands.
- Cover the head with a shower cap and then leave it as it is for about half an hour or so until it dries up completely.
- Use lukewarm water along with a mild herbal shampoo to rinse off the dried paste from your hair. Follow it up with a conditioner to make the hair soft and trap the moisture within the hair itself.
- Repeat the process two to three times a week to get shiny looking black hair naturally.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019