Get Rid of Unwanted Facial and Body Hair Using this Home Remedy
Though many modern technologies are available, removing the unwanted hair present on our body and face would still cause pain and side-effects during the process. But, there are a few natural home remedies which could help us in this without causing any pain or side-effects. Let us have a look at a few of these homemade recipes effective for this purpose…
#1. Turmeric Powder And Gram Flour
|Turmeric Powder||1 tbsp|
|Gram flour||1 tbsp|
|Ripe papaya||1/2 cup|
- Firstly, take a knife and cut ripe papaya into two equal halves after peeling the outer skin layer completely.
- Then remove all the seeds present inside the papaya.
- After that, start cutting the papaya into a few small slices and place it in a small mixing bowl.
- Now use a spoon or fork and start to mash the ripe papaya until it turns to a fine smooth paste.
- Then add the gram flour and turmeric powder into the mixing bowl that contains the smooth ripe papaya paste.
- Take a spoon and start blending the ingredients together until the added powders get mixed completely in the papaya paste.
- After that, slather the smooth papaya paste all over your body and face using your fingertips on those areas where the unwanted hairs are present.
- Then gently massage the area with the applied paste using your fingertips for a few seconds.
- Now let the applied papaya paste on your body dry for a few minutes.
- Finally, use normal water and start washing the paste-applied area until the paste gets completely removed.
- Then pat the area dry using a clean towel.
- Repeat using this papaya paste for about once or twice per week regularly to see some impressive results on your body and face.
#2. Mustard Oil And Gram Flour Paste
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Gram flour||1/2 tsp|
|Fresh aloe vera gel||2 to 3 tbsp|
|Mustard oil||1 tbsp|
|Essential oil (any)||2 drops|
|Papaya paste||1 tbsp|
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and start adding all the above-mentioned ingredients one by one into it.
- Take a spoon and start to blend the ingredients well until it turns to a thick paste.
- Once the desired consistency is obtained, start using the paste all over your face and body.
- Take a small amount of this paste and apply it on those areas where unwanted hairs are present in your face and body.
- After that, allow the applied paste to be there on your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then use a dry washcloth for removing the applied paste from your body.
- Place the cloth on your body and start rubbing the paste in the direction opposite to the hair growth direction in that area.
- Repeat doing this until all the applied paste in your body and face gets removed completely.
- Use normal water to rinse your skin and pat it dry with a clean towel. Remember not to use any cleanser or soap while rinsing your body and face.
- Now pour a few drops of olive oil, baby oil or any of your regular moisturizer and start applying it on your skin to avoid any dryness problems.
- Follow this remedy for about 3 to 4 times per week to obtain the desired results on your body and face.
#3. Baby Oil And Alum Powder Paste
|Alum||1 or 2 pieces|
|Baby oil||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a blender or a mixer and add a few alum pieces into it.
- Grind the pieces until the alum cubes turn to a fine powder.
- Then take about 2 tbsp of ground alum powder into a small mixing bowl.
- Now add the baby oil into the bowl containing the fine alum powder.
- Use a spoon to blend the ingredients for a few seconds until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now take the obtained alum paste and start applying it all over your body and face where the unwanted hairs are present.
- Once you are done with its application, allow the paste to dry for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the area with normal water and use a clean towel to pat it dry.
- Now choose any moisturizer of your choice and start applying it all over your body and face to prevent your skin from getting dry.
- Use this alum remedy once per day regularly for 2 to 3 weeks to remove all the unwanted hairs in your body and face completely.
#4. Fresh Lime Juice And Raw Milk Paste
|Unflavored Gelatin||1 tbsp|
|Fresh lime juice||3 to 4 drops|
|Raw milk||2 to 3 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the above-given ingredients into it.
- Now use a spoon to stir the ingredients well until it becomes a fine paste.
- After that, place the obtained paste in the microwave for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Then remove it from the microwave and start applying it all over the area from where you want to remove the unwanted hairs in the face and body.
- Allow the applied paste to get dry for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, gently peel the applied mask from your skin using your fingertips.
- Repeat using this milk remedy regularly, once in 2 weeks, to notice some visible changes in your body and facial hairs.
- Prefer not to apply in the areas near your eyes and eyebrows as they are very sensitive.
#5. Garlic Extract
|Fresh garlic extract||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take the fresh garlic extract and start applying it on those areas from where you want to remove the unwanted hair in your body and face.
- Then gently massage the area using your fingertips with this extract.
- Now allow the applied juice to get dry for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the area with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Also, apply any fragrance-free moisturizer to get rid of dryness issues.
- Continue to apply this garlic extract once per day regularly until all the hairs in that desired area fall off completely.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019