Get Rid of Unwanted Facial and Body Hair With Homemade Cream
Little strands of hair growing at undesirable places are one of the most irritating problems for us including a lot of young people these days. Getting rid of unwanted hair might seem easy at first as you can shave them off but this method is only temporary and the hairs will grow back once again with rougher hairs. Here are a few remedies and creams that you can make and use at home to get rid of the unwanted hairs naturally and for better as well.
Papaya and Turmeric
- Peel and cut a raw papaya into small sizes and then mash them into a pulp.
- Add about half a tablespoon of turmeric powder and gram flour in the papaya pulp and then mix them together.
- You need to also add a couple of tablespoons of mustard oil, four tablespoons of aloe vera gel and a few drops of peppermint oil(optionally) as well to mask the smell of all the ingredients. Mix the ingredients together carefully so that the paste is quite smooth and homogenous.
- Apply this paste on your skin and spread it evenly throughout by massaging the skin gently with circular motions of the hand. Exfoliating the skin is very important in this process.
- Leave the paste applied as it is for about half an hour or so and then wash it off using lukewarm water and a mild moisturizer to seal the moisture of the skin.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to make your hairs light and easy to remove. Repeating this process will get rid of the unwanted hair in about a month’s time.
Lemon and Sugar
- Take three tablespoons of castor sugar and add a tablespoon of lemon juice in it.
- Mix the ingredients together for a few minutes until the sugar stops dissolving and you get a coarse paste.
- Wash the area from where you want to remove the unwanted hairs and then apply this sugar paste there. Make sure that the paste is not too coarse as it may scratch your skin. Exfoliate the skin for 5 minutes and then leave it to dry.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse off the paste from your skin by rubbing it gently in the direction opposite to that of your hair growth. The hairs will become weak and start coming off.
- Apply a moisturizer to complete the process.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to get the best results.
Egg and Cornstarch
- Crack an egg in a small cup and add a tablespoon of sugar along with half a tablespoon of cornstarch in it. Mix the ingredients together to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin and cover the unwanted hairs with it, that you want to remove.
- Leave this paste to dry on your skin for about half an hour or so until it dries up and forms a layer over your hairs.
- Rip off the dried layer using moist hands. This ripped layer will contain the unwanted hairs that you wanted to remove.
- Wash the area with lukewarm water and then apply a moisturizer to complete the process.
- You can use this trick two to three times a week until all the hairs from that area have been removed properly.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019