Get smooth and glowing skin and remove the spots from your face with lemon
Smooth and glowing skin is everyone’s fantasy. And very few are naturally gifted with it, while others have to fight for it. Also, if you look at you day to day life, our skin comes in contacts with many harmful chemicals like pollution and air. This can damage your skin and create spots. As a result, we all sort to various lotions and creams to get rid of this harmful spots. That is why it is best to look for natural remedies. These remedies will ensure that you do not get any side-effects and your skin is free from any kind of harmful effects in the future. One of the natural remedies that are considered very effective is lemon juice. This can help in reducing the spots on your skin and make it glow and smooth.
Lemon juice and various methods
Lemon juice is naturally acidic and as a result, it works as an organic bleaching agent. Thus, a prolonged use of lemon juice can decrease the spots. It also reduces the overproduction of melanin in your body. It further brightens and lightens your complexion and removes the external oil and dirt from the skin. Lemon juice can also be used as an antiseptic agent
Baking soda and lemon juice
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and add lemon juice in it.
- Take the proportion of lemon juice in such a way that you form a paste.
- After the mixture is prepared apply this paste on to the affected areas.
- Leave the paste on the dark spots for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, wash your face with cold water and pat it dry with a soft towel. Repeat the same process every day for desired results.
Baking soda works as an exfoliating agent and exfoliates the top and dead layer of the skin on the dark spots. These spots had become pigmented and thus it will reveal the lighter layer which is present underneath the spots.
Lemon juice and turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Take all the above ingredients in a bowl and mix them to form a paste.
- Make sure that the paste is consistent.
- Take this paste on your hand and start applying it on the areas affected by dark spots.
- Let the area become dry after applying the paste.
- Generally, this will take around 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, wash off the paste using lukewarm water.
- You can make a paste of the above ingredients and store in a dry place.
- For better results, use the paste for twice to thrice in a week.
Turmeric is considered a natural remedy for many types of skin- related problems. It helps in the enhancement of skin’s complexion and thereby brightens up your skin. Using turmeric you can easily make your skin spot-free. Turmeric also depigmenting agents in it which will even out your skin tone. This remedy will surely remove the dark spots from your skin and will it smooth and glowing.
Latest posts by Samip Shah (see all)
- How to make eyebrows and eyelashes grow – tips and tricks if you’ve overplucked your brows - November 19, 2018
- Get Rid Of The Wrinkles On Your Face And Hands Easily With Only One Application Of This! - November 14, 2018
- Best DIY facial serums for different skin types - November 10, 2018