Get Spot Free Glowing Skin Within 3 Days
Spots as a result of acne or due to age add a few more years to the person’s look. This causes the face to look dull even if the person has a healthy diet and a good night’s sleep. Using commercial products is not always advisable due to the expense and the harmful chemicals they bring along which only temporarily make the skin glow. The need to get rid of those spots and the dullness is all the more when there is an event coming up in the next few days. The following are ways to get rid of those spots and having glowing skin in 3 days using natural ingredients that are found at home.
1. Sesame and Rice Scrub
- Rice – ½ Tablespoon
- Sesame Seeds – ½ Tablespoon
- Soak the sesame seeds as well as the rice in water, in a bowl and leave it overnight.
- Grind them the next morning till a fine paste is formed.
- Apply it on the face or the desired area and leave it on for 1-2 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process every morning.
2. Turmeric Powder
- Turmeric Powder – 2 Teaspoons
- Chickpea Flour – 2 Teaspoons
- Milk – 1 Tablespoon
- Mix the chickpea flour and the turmeric powder in a bowl till it is combined well.
- Add the milk a little at a time and mix it well. Continue to do this ill a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the paste on the skin and leave it on till it dries off.
- Wipe the skin with a damp cloth and cleanly remove the dried paste completely and then wash the skin.
- Apply a toner or a cream that suits the skin.
- Repeat this process twice a day for better and longer lasting results.
- Honey – 1 Teaspoon
- Apply a thin layer of the honey on the skin.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water and pat dry the skin.
- If the honey is too stiff, put it in the microwave for 5 seconds so that it becomes less viscous.
4. Gram Flour
- Gram Flour – 1 Tablespoon
- Milk – 2 Teaspoons
- Mix the flour and milk well till a smooth paste with a scrub like consistency is formed.
- Apply this mix on the skin and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and apply a face cream.
- Repeat this process once a day.
Before attempting any of the above methods, it is advisable to first do a patch test. This confirms whether the skin is not allergic to any of the ingredients.
An add-on to the above mentioned methods is consuming green tea twice a day. The antioxidants in green tea help nourish and rejuvenate the skin making it glow and look as well as feel healthy. This glow comes from within the body and thus is more authentic that applying a cream that promises to make the skin glow. Green tea has a lot of properties that help with the health of an individual and this is just one of them.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- Top 5 DIY Nourishing Protein Hair Mask - May 31, 2019
- Remove Wrinkles on Face Permanently with this Natural Pack - May 21, 2019
- Use it for just a few Nights and Get Spot Free Glowing Skin - May 19, 2019