Give Your Hair a Beautiful Natural Chocolate Color by This Remedy
Usually, people colour their hair only when they start greying, due to age or any other reason. However, as of now, it’s starting to become a trend to dye hair just for a unique look. Hair colours are a fun way to bring a change in your look. Although a lot of people are afraid to try them at first, once you get used to it, you can create your own distinct identity only with your hair colour. Most of the people use chemical methods to dye their hair. However, there are a lot of complications when you do that. This includes maintaining your hair after colouring, avoiding the fading, minimizing the damage etc. Therefore, it is advisable to try home remedies too.
Home remedies work best when you don’t want any damage on your hair from all the chemicals. These remedies involve ingredients that are easily available at your home without any difficulty. Thus, they are also very light on your pocket.
Today we are going to share one such remedy with you using which you can give your hair a beautiful natural chocolate colour. This remedy does not do any damage to your hair and there’s no harm in trying it. Try this remedy and do tell us how it worked with you.
Beautiful Natural Chocolate Color Remedy
The ingredients that are required in this remedy are:
- Coffee powder: 1 tablespoon
- Kathha paste (Catechu): one small cube
- Sugar: half a tablespoon
- Henna powder: 4-5 tablespoons
- Curd: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1 cup
- In a saucepan, bring the water to boil.
- Add the coffee powder in the water and let it brew for about a minute.
- Now cut a small cube out of the Kattha paste block and add it into the water. Let it melt.
- After it has fully melted, take it off the stove.
- Add the henna powder to the coffee and kattha brew. You can add more or less henna powder according to the consistency of your paste.
- Keep the mixture overnight.
- At the time of applying, add the curd to it.
- Mix it well.
- Take small sections of your hair and start applying the paste from root to tip.
- Keep it on for at least 2-3 hours.
- Wash your hair with plain water that day. On the next day, you can use shampoo and conditioner.
- You may not get the perfect colour in just one application. To get desired results, apply this remedy once a week for a month. Do not use continuously for more than 1-2 days as it can damage your hair. Naturally dyed hair also does not stay on long.
Benefits of coffee for hair
Coffee is not just good for colouring your hair. It also has a number of other benefits, some of these areas below:
- Coffee gives your hair a healthy glow and shines along with colour.
- Coffee strengthens your hair follicles.
- It can also stimulate hair growth and you can get long hair quickly.
- It also prevents hair loss and increases blood circulation.
Latest posts by Manisha Joshi (see all)
- YOUR HAIR WILL GROW LIKE CRAZY- GROW HAIR Long, Thick, Healthy FAST! - February 18, 2019
- THIS Can Even Whiten EXTREMELY Yellow Teeth and Remove That Nasty Plaque and Tartar Buildup - February 15, 2019
- Give Your Hair a Beautiful Natural Chocolate Color by This Remedy - February 4, 2019