Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair
Grey hair is a sign of people growing old and starting to become somebody’s grandparents. That’s the general notion of the public so if you have grey hair and you are not that old then it might get a little complicated for you and embarrassing as well. There are a lot of expensive and fancy products which will turn your hair back to your natural colour but why go through all that hassle when you can get the same result at home in a natural manner. Here are some home remedies which can turn back your grey hair and make you look young again.
Methi and Amla
- Cut an amla fruit into six-seven small pieces and put them in a saucepan.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of any oil of your choice, be it olive, almond or coconut, to the saucepan. It is recommended to use coconut oil as it is considered best for the hair.
- Add a teaspoon of methi or fenugreek seeds to the solution and keep it over heat for a couple of minutes until the components mix together properly.
- Remove the mixture from heat and allow it to cool down to room temperature for use.
- Now, apply this solution on your hair and spread it all over your scalp and root area. Massage the scalp gently for about 10 minutes to open up the pores.
- Leave the oil solution applied overnight and then wash it off the next morning using a mild herbal shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
- Repeat this procedure two to three times a week to get rid of your grey strands completely.
- Peel and cut a couple of onions and put them in a blender to make a pulpy solution.
- Use a cheesecloth to squeeze out the onion juice from the blended pulp and keep it aside for a minute.
- Apply this juice in your hair and massage the scalp and roots properly to get its best possible distribution.
- Leave the juice applied for half an hour or so, and then rinse it off using normal tepid water and a mild herbal shampoo. Let the hairs dry naturally.
- You should use this remedy two to three times a week if you are suffering from premature greying of hair.
- Take a cup of water and put it over medium heat until it starts boiling up.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of coffee powder in the water and stir it until the coffee mixes with the water completely.
- Keep it stirring until you get a strong brew of coffee and then remove it from the heat to allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- Wash your hair with this water by pouring it over the head and collecting the extra dripping in a separate bowl.
- Now use the collected coffee brew and repeat the above step 3-4 more times so that the coffee gets infused in your scalp completely.
- Let your hair be like that for about 10-15 minutes before washing the coffee brew off with lukewarm water and a mild herbal shampoo of your choice.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to get the best results.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019