Grandma’s Secret Flax Seed Gel That Changed My Hair Growth Completely
Flax seeds are grandma’s secret remedy because they are a great source of both soluble and insoluble fibers that are required for hair growth. Apart from using it as a topical treatment for your hair and scalp, consuming these seeds can also be a great benefit for you in terms of hair growth. So, flax seeds are traditionally in use to provide you with thick, long and strong hair strands than before.
Here is a flax seeds hair gel remedy that you can easily prepare at your home. So, just follow these steps and prepare your hair gel.
|Flax Seeds||1/4 cup|
|Filtered water||2 cups|
|Lemon Juice||1 tablespoon|
- Take a container, add 2 cups of water to it and boil it.
- Add 1/4 cup of flax seeds to it until the liquid starts to thicken.
- Then, add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the liquid and stir the liquid properly.
- Turn off the heat when the liquid takes a gel-like form.
- Then, put it aside to cool down.
- When cooled, then strain out the flax seeds.
- Pour the gel to a jar.
- Then, apply this gel on your hair start from the roots of your scalp then go down to the tips of your hair follicles.
You can apply this secret gel every day for a month or two on your hair to boost your hair growth.
Store this hair gel in a cool and dry place.
Benefits of Flax Seeds for hair growth:
- Great Source Of Vitamin E: Vitamin E is one of the important vitamins that you could use for your hair growth. It has strong antioxidant properties which prevent hair and scalp damage. It helps in improving the efficiency of capillaries and hence, boosting blood circulation. It is also helpful in preventing premature graying of your hair strands.
- Balances pH Levels & Oil Production: Flax seeds balances the pH levels and oil production by your scalp. These two factors directly affect the rate at which your hair grows and remains healthy. Flax seeds soothe your scalp and helps to calm your sebaceous glands so that they produce the right amount of oil that is healthy for your hair growth.
- Nourishes Your Hair & Scalp: Flax seeds are a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for healthy hair growth. It nourishes the follicles and hair strands and makes them stronger than before and less prone to damage. It also ensures that the new hair strand that grows is strong and healthy. And also improves your hair’s elasticity.
- Keeps Your Hair Conditioned: Flax seeds help to condition your hair by making it smooth and silky. It helps in binding moisture from the air to the individual hair strands and controls issues like breakage, split ends, dryness, and frizz.
- Soothes Your Scalp:The regular use flax seeds gel prevents issues like acute hair loss, scalp eczema, and dandruff and keeps your scalp healthy.
Latest posts by Prathana (see all)
- 6 Remedies How To Get Long & Thick Hair | Stop Hair Fall | Get Faster Hair Growth In 2 Weeks - January 7, 2020
- Homemade Egg White Face Mask Recipes For Beautiful Skin - January 7, 2020
- 4 Super Effective Ways To Use Vinegar For Acne Treatment - January 7, 2020