Grey Hair Or Hair Loss? This Magic Treatment Will Recuperate Your Purely Natural Hair As Well As Combat Hair Loss!
Grey Hair Or Hair Loss? This Magic Treatment Will Recuperate Your Purely Natural Hair As Well As Combat Hair Loss! Hair loss and greying are as natural as life gets. The problems arise when hair growth doesn’t happen at the same rate as hair fall and this condition is termed as hair loss. Premature greying of hair is also quite common due to the pollution levels of air and water. The cosmetic treatments and hair products add to the causes of both hair fall and premature greying of hair.
Amla (Indian gooseberry)
Amla is rightly called nectar for hair. Extremely rich in vitamin C, it helps the growth of hair follicles. Amla is full of anti-oxidants makes hair naturally darker, preventing any pre-mature greying of hair. It will give your hair volume and a natural and long-lasting shine. It makes a very soothing tonic for itching scalp.
How to use:
- Massage your hair with homemade amla oil to get stronger roots and a growth boost.
- Drinking fresh amla juice with prevent premature greying of hair and give your skin a glow. It is also good for health and digestion.
- Using amla water on hair will condition them naturally and decrease the grey hair strands within some months.
Curry leaves can be found in most Indian households. Researches have shown that people who consume curry leaves on a regular basis have darker hair for the longer duration of time. Curry leaves are rich in vitamin C and A and also in minerals like calcium and phosphate. Curry leaves are a natural treatment for dandruff and dry scalp.
How to use:
- Eating fresh or dried curry leaves in the regular diet helps control hair fall and it also regulates blood pressure levels.
- Applying a paste of curry leaves, mixed with coconut water to hair and scalp nourishes it from within. The oil repairs split ends if applied to them directly. It is known to reverse greying of hair.
- This method is especially helpful in treating dry and rough hair. It acts as a natural conditioner.
Rosemary and sage
Rosemary and sage are proved to be one of the best anti-oxidants in nature. It is useful in treating many skin diseases and is known to promote the growth of hair follicles. It nourishes hair from within, thereby improving the pigmentation process which prevents hair from greying. It makes hair strong and improves the volume.
How to use:
- Using essential oils of rosemary and sage to massage scalp and hair will repair hair roots and ends, thereby lessening hair loss.
- Consuming rosemary on a regular basis in meals darkens hair and revitalizes it from within.
- Using oil infused with rosemary and sage treats dandruff and prevents it from coming back. It removes excess oil and dirt and leaves hair shiny.
- Putting a paste of boiled rosemary and sage on hair repairs split ends and gives a boost to hair growth. It makes hair darker and prevents premature greying.