Guava Leaves Can 100% Stop Your Hair Loss And Make It Grow Like Crazy!
Guava is one of the most popular fruits as it has very good taste. Are you aware that its leaves are also used, not for eating, but for preparing homemade recipes, especially for hair? Yes, you heard it right – you can fight several hair problems like hair loss, poor hair growth and dandruff with the help of these miraculous leaves. Within a few days, you will be able to see a marked difference in your hair length and volume.
- Take some guava leaves and wash them under running water to remove any impurities.
- Add them to 1 litre of water in a suitable vessel and put it to boil for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove the vessel from the flame and let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Strain to separate the leaves from the liquid.
- Shampoo and dry your hair before applying the liquid.
- Apply the guava liquid first on the scalp and massage for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Now apply it on the hair from roots to the ends.
- Leave it for 2 hours or you can apply it at night and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it away with lukewarm water.
- No need to shampoo your hair again, just condition it with your regular bottle.
- Use it 2 – 3 times every week
How it Works:
This guava leaves liquid has several nutrients and powerful properties that offer nutrition to hair follicles. It stops hair fall and helps in re-growth effectively.
Guava Leaves + Guava Fruit Pulp
- Firstly, wash your hair with your regular shampoo and then dry them.
- Take 1 ripe guava and wash it under water and cut it in pieces.
- Place them in a blender.
- Take 5 guava leaves and wash them thoroughly under running water. Add them with the fruit in the blender.
- Blend both the ingredients together.
- Pour the blended-paste in a glass bowl.
- Apply the paste first on the scalp and later on your hair from roots to tips.
- You can either wrap the hair in a towel or in a shower cap so that your clothes do not get stained.
- The best time to apply this paste is at night so that you can leave it overnight, but if you are uncomfortable you can apply the paste at daytime too and leave it on for 2 hours.
- Rinse the paste away with water.
- No need to wash the hair again with shampoo.
- Apply your regular conditioner.
- Use this paste 1 – 2 times every week for best results.
How it Works:
Guava fruit, as well as leaves, help to remove impurities from the clogged pores. The guava paste strengthens hair follicles, and thus, encourages the growth of hair at a fast pace.
Benefits of guava leaves
- Guava leaves are rich in vitamin C that felicitates healthy and fast hair growth.
- It is enriched with lycopene that protects the hair from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Guava leaves are rich in vitamin B complex that helps put a stop to hair fall and encourages hair growth.