Home-Made Effective Hair Masks To Maintain Healthy Hair
It’s the time of winters which means that your hairs have already developed dandruff or they are just on their way. Cold weather is the worst time for our hair as the scalp becomes dry and there is very less production of natural oils in the scalp. These parameters make the hair unhealthy and start to damage them. If you are as cynical about using foreign cosmetic products laden with chemicals like me then you would rejoice by learning about the homemade hair masks specified in this article.
Aloe Vera and Lemon Mask
- Aloe Vera
- Lemon Juice
- Lemon Zest
- Extract about 3-4 tablespoons of fresh and pure aloe vera gel from a leaf and add a tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Increase the amount of aloe vera depending on how much hair you have.
- Again add a teaspoon of honey to the mix and then grate the lemon to add some lemon zest in the mixture as well. Mix the ingredients together to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair and spread them evenly throughout every strand and apply it on the scalp as well. Massage the scalp for a few minutes for better exfoliation.
- Leave the paste as it is for about half an hour by covering it with a shower cap and then wash it off using a mild herbal shampoo and a conditioner. Try to use lukewarm water for best results.
- Repeat this process three times a week to strengthen your scalp and improve the health of the hair follicles.
Lemon juice is full of vitamin C and citric acid which increases the blood circulation near the scalp and makes the hair strands stronger and healthier. Aloe vera and honey further reinforce the hair. Use this paste regularly to get strong and long healthier hair.
Egg White Mask
- Crack a couple of eggs and then separate the egg whites from the yolk and keep it in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of yoghurt in the mixture and mix them together to make a smooth nice solution.
- Wash your hairs with some water first and then use a brush to spread this paste on your hair, and also massage the scalp with this solution by using your fingers. Massage thoroughly depending on the length of your hair.
- Wait until the paste dries out completely and makes your hair stiff and hard. Use lukewarm water to remove the egg solution and shampoo to mask the smell of the egg. Follow up with a conditioner.
- Use this egg mixture two to three times a week to get shiny and strong hair naturally.
Egg white is full of protein and calcium which is very essential for the growth and health of the hairs. Mixing honey and yoghurt to the mixture allows it to make your hair more soft yet stronger than before. It also adds a nice natural shine to your hair without using the chemicals.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- 5 All-Natural Homemade Hair Dyes To Mask Gray Hairs And Improve Your Original Hair Color - March 13, 2019
- Top 4 Awesome Home Remedies For Fair Skin In One Week - March 4, 2019
- 5 sure shot home remedies to stop hair fall - March 2, 2019