Home Made Hair Masks Maintain Healthy Hair
Maintaining healthy hair has become quite difficult and is one of the most sought-after rituals in today’s generation. People get exposed to a lot of pollution and dirt while they are outdoors and a little negligence may lead to hair fall and hair damage as well. Our lives have just gone so busy that many times there isn’t enough time to take care of our hairs even if we want to. Here are some of the best home remedies that you can easily use at home to make your hair stronger and able enough to withstand the daily wear and tear.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf and extract 2 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel from it.
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice to the gel and stir the solution to make a little thin.
- Apply this paste on your hair and spread it all around evenly using your fingers and then cover it using a warm towel or a cheesecloth. Massage the scalp for a couple of minutes to better exfoliate the roots.
- Let the paste be applied as it is for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water. Follow up with a mild moisturizer to keep the hairs hydrated.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a week to keep the skin healthy and shiny.
Egg White Mix
- Crack 2 eggs and separate the egg whites from it in a small bowl.
- Add a teaspoon each of skimmed milk and honey to the egg white mixture and beat them together to make a thick paste.
- Spread the paste all over your scalp and roots and cover the entire head as best as you can. Use a brush or your fingertips to achieve the desired coverage.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or a warm towel to get the best results.
- Leave the paste as it is to dry out completely and then wash it off using a mild shampoo and a conditioner to mask the egg white’s smell.
- Use this remedy 2 to 3 days a week to improve the growth of the hair and make them stronger than before.
- Take 2 medium sized lemons and squeeze their juice in a small cup.
- Dip your fingers in this cup and apply it on your hair. It will be easier to part your hairs in separate sections to reveal the scalp and then pour the lemon juice on your hair and then massage the roots gently for about 10 minutes.
- Leave the hairs as it is for 5-6 minutes to allow the lemon juice to go inside the roots of the hair and stimulate the growth of hair follicles and make the hair strands stronger.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and a mild conditioner to remove the lemon juice from the hair and also mask the smell of the citric fruit.
- You can use this process 2 to 3 times a week to make your hairs healthier and impart a nice shine to them.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- How to use the Turmeric To Get Fair Skin, Glow and Acne Control - March 28, 2019
- Get Rid of Grey Hair With This Remedy for Shining Hair - March 23, 2019
- 5 All-Natural Homemade Hair Dyes To Mask Gray Hairs And Improve Your Original Hair Color - March 13, 2019