Home Remedies for Hair Fall, Baldness, and Dandruff
Losing hair is no less than a torment for many of us and what fuels this fear is the overpowering factor of complete hair baldness. Nowadays, times have changed and it’s not just the old people who have to suffer from hair loss, but many youngsters face this problem too. While it’s mostly the men who have to deal with such hair-related issues, a small percentage of women too are subjected to such hair problems. Some of the common factors that pave the way to such hair-related problems are an unhealthy lifestyle, distress, and lack of proper nutrition, being all-inclusive. Not everyone can afford expensive hair transplantation treatment and hence, some of the home remedies have been outlined below.
Peppermint Oil for Hair Baldness
- A glass of water.
- 3-5 drops of peppermint oil.
- A warm towel, or a shower cap.
- Dilute the peppermint oil into the water and carefully, apply it onto your hair and scalp.
- Wrap your head with a warm towel, or a shower cap for about 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Twice a week.
Coconut Oil + Honey Scalp Scrub for Dandruff
- 3 teaspoons of yoghurt.
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons of honey.
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- 1 bowl.
- Amalgamate the above-mentioned ingredients in a bowl and procure a paste with a medium consistency. (If the paste is still runny, you can always add an extra amount of honey, or yoghurt to thicken it.)
- Apply the paste onto your scalp and gently massage it from the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Keep massaging for about 10 minutes.
- Let it sit for about 30-45 minutes. Then, wash it off by using shampoo.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Lastly, put a few drops of coconut oil onto your hair and scalp.
Every day in the morning, before you bathe.
Don’t rinse your hair with shampoo more than 2 times, as the scalp will be stripped off its moisture, which is provided by the natural hair mask.
Fenugreek or Methi Seeds for Hair Fall
- Some fenugreek seeds.
- A glass of water.
- A shower cap.
- Take some fenugreek seeds and keep them submerged in a glass of water overnight.
- Grate it to obtain a fine paste and apply the paste that’s been formed onto your scalp and hair, especially on the roots of your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Use a shower cap to cover your scalp, thus keeping it moist in the long run.
- Wash it off with normal water after about 30 -40 minutes.
It’s advised to carry this home remedy out for at least 2 times a week in order to fully combat hair fall.
Be wary of not using shampoo at all, as it will make your hair dry and frizzy and the homemade hair mask will lose its expected benefits.
Thus, as we have discussed in the beginning, you can finally put an end to your hair related issues by following these effective natural home remedies.
Latest posts by Astha Thapar (see all)
- Try These Rice Packs On Your Face And See The Results - February 7, 2019
- Egg Masks for a Crystal Clear Skin, Instantly Removes Open Pores - February 5, 2019
- Home Remedies for Hair Fall, Baldness, and Dandruff - February 4, 2019