Home Treatment To Help Eliminate Gray Hair Naturally Without Exposing Yourself To Chemicals
Grey hair is the first indication that you are getting old and are no longer the young and energetic chap you once used to be. But what if you are not getting old but your hair is turning grey? That would be a precarious situation to be in. People would think that you are old without actually being old. Here are a few remedies that you can try at home to cover up those grey hairs and bring the natural hair colour back.
Egg White and Lemon Juice
- Crack a couple of eggs and separate the egg whites from the yolk. Keep it in a small bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice in the bowl and mix the ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
- Stir the mixture and then apply it on your hair and spread it evenly throughout the scalp using a gentle massage with your hands.
- Leave the paste applied on the scalp and hair for about half an hour. You can cover your head to prevent the hair from making a mess.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and apply a mild shampoo along with a conditioner to clear off the paste from the scalp properly. Leaving the paste too long on the hair can make the hair hard and brittle. Let the hair air-dry naturally.
- You can repeat this procedure three times a week to make the scalp healthy and allowing the hair to grow in their natural colour, and not grey due to weakness.
- Brew a strong cup of coffee in which the coffee content is higher than what you usually take for your coffee. Keep it aside to let it cool down for a bit.
- Make a big batch of this and rinse your hair with this coffee by pouring it over your hair. Store the dripping coffee in a big bowl and then rinse the hair again with it.
- Let the hair drenched in coffee for a few minutes and then wash it off with with a mild shampoo and conditioner mix which will mask the smell of coffee.
- Finally, wash it off with water.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to get the best results and bring back the youth in your hairs again.
- Put a handful of sage leaves in a cup of boiling water and leave it as it is for about 5 minutes to allow the leaves to steep in the water.
- Let the water cool down to room temperature and then fill it up in a spray bottle.
- Spray this solution on your hair for a few minutes until your hair is completely drenched with sage water. Leave it like that for a couple of hours.
- Use a mild and herbal shampoo to rinse off the water from your hair and then apply a conditioner to trap the moisture.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to slowly watch your hair turn black from grey naturally without any chemicals being used.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019