Homemade Day Cream To Look Beautiful All Day
Face creams can play a vital role in lightening your skin tone and offering a radiant glowing effect to it.
You can now easily prepare your day creams at your home using a few kitchen ingredients.
In this video, I am going to share how to prepare a day cream to get radiant glowing skin.
To prepare this day cream, you will need
- 1/2 cup of Shea butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3 vitamin E capsule
- 3 tbsp of Rose water
- 10 drops Jojoba oil and
- 10 drops Rosehip essential oil
- Take a clean bowl and add the shea butter and coconut oil into it.
- Melt these ingredients using a double boiler method until shea butter melts completely.
- Remove the bowl from heat, in this add jojoba oil and reship oil.
- Prick the vitamin E capsules using a needle and pour the oil into the melted mix.
- Mix it well to get fine cream like consistency.
- Take a clean air-tight container and pour this creamy mixture into it.
- Keep the container in the refrigerator and wait for a few hours until it gets solidified.
- Your day time skin whitening cream is ready now
- Gently massage your clean face with this cream for 3 to 5 minutes and apply your make up.
You can also use this cream by night before going to bed and leave it overnight.
Repeat using this day cream every day regularly on your skin to get an instant glowing effect on your face.
The vitamin E oil used in this cream can effectively remove all the dark spots, acne scars, pimples and other marks on your skin.
This cream can form a protective layer on your face and prevent your skin from suntan, sunburns and other sun damages.
The cream can lighten your skin tone and improve the quality and texture of your skin naturally.
It can make your skin soft, supple and smooth with a clean and clear face.
The essential oils used in this cream can prevent your face from acne, pimples, wrinkles, facial lines and other signs of aging.
This cream can offer all the essential nutrients for your skin to stay healthy and strong.