Homemade Masks using seeds For Fast Hair Growth
Your hair adds to your beauty, & therefore, it is advisable to apply a hair mask to retain the texture of your hair. If you are someone who is looking for a herbal solution, then read this article till the end and try out these natural hair masks and find out which one works best for your hair.
Kalonji seed hair mask for stronger hair
This hair mask is suitable for all scalp type. Kalonji retains moisture whereas aloe vera cures dandruff and scalp inflammation.
- Finely grounded kalonji Seeds: 5 tablespoons
- Organic aloe vera gel: 2 teaspoons
- Yogurt: 5 tablespoons
- Hair color applicator: 1
- Add all the ingredients in a container, make sure you maintain the accurate proportions.
- Mix it well until it becomes a thick paste.
- Divide your hair into small sections and apply this hair mask in each section of your hair using a hair color applicator.
- Let it sit for about 40 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Follow up with shampoo and conditioner the next day.
To get the best results, apply this hair mask at least once in a month.
Mustard seed hair mask to arrest hair fall
This hair mask is suitable for people with a dry scalp, mustard oil seeps deep into your scalp, arrests hair fall. It contains allyl isothiocyanate (AITC), that boosts hair growth, adds volume and shine to brittle and lifeless hair strands.
- Finely ground mustard Seeds: 10 grams
- Lukewarm water: 30 ml
- Shower cap: 1
- Add finely grounded mustard powder in lukewarm water and mix it well until it becomes a paste with a runny consistency.
- Take a generous amount of this paste and apply it on your hair follicles.
- Massage it well for about 10-15 minutes.
- Let it sit for about an hour.
- Wear a shower cap to avoid dripping.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Follow up with an oxygen-boost shampoo and conditioner the next day.
To get the best results, apply this hair mask at least once in a week for a month.
Flaxseed hair mask to improve hair texture
Flax seeds are a rich source of vitamin E, applying them regularly on the scalp and hair strands can help to tame frizzy, dry and unmanageable hair. It is a hassle-free hair mask to retain the quality of hair as it deeply conditions the hair and soothes the scalp.
- Blended flax seeds: 30 grams
- Extra virgin olive oil: 50 ml
- Shower cap: 1
- Mix accurate proportions of blended flax seeds and olive oil in a container.
- Microwave it for about a minute.
- Let it cool down.
- Take a generous amount of this paste and apply it on your scalp and hair strands.
- Massage it well for about 2-3 minutes gently, or it may lead to minor cuts as it has a granular texture.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Follow up with a herbal protein shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum the next day.
To get the best results, apply this hair mask once in a month.
Latest posts by Arjoyita Roy (see all)
- 3 Best Natural Face Mask for Dryness, Wrinkles, And Anti-Aging - June 21, 2019
- 4 Face and Body DIY Masks for Summer season - June 19, 2019
- 3 Step Treatment To Get Pink Lips Naturally Overnight - June 19, 2019